Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.
Flexable work environment
Real Estate Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 22, 2014
Pros: own business, flexable hours
Cons: no health care
Keller Williams gives you the opportunity to manage your own business. They offer great training.
Professional, well run organization
Realtor Sales (Former Employee), McLean, VAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: excellent training and support
Cons: too many realtors were hired
A typical day work would be to divide the day into the key areas of prospecting for new clients, researching and showing properties, working with Loan Officers on Mortgage Financing and executing contracts.
I learned to improve my telephone and people skills. Doing business with residential home buyers requires an understanding of many factors, schools – more... for children, location and the emotional aspect of the buying decision.
Management was very supportive and Keller Williams provides excellent training.
My co-workers were motivated. Some Realtors were more successful than others but everyone helpful and went out their way to help me.
The hardest part of the job for me was the showing of the houses. The work hours were also unpredictable making it difficult to schedule normal personal activities.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. Many of clients have become good Friends and the appreciation you get for helping someone with such an important decision is rewarding. – less
High pace real estate company.
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2014
Sub contractor position. Realtors work at their own pace and on their own schedule. Great new realtor training, however after initial training there is little to no guidance for new realtors.
Best Real Estate company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: commission based, very tough in the beginning
excellent place to work. excellent training and great environment
Phenominal Place To Work
Director of Marketing and Agent Services (Former Employee), Brentwood, CAJuly 16, 2014
Handling 160+ agents and also the office Marketing. Very amazing work environment and people to work with.
Productice and fun environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJuly 15, 2014
This place was an excellent place to work for. I enjoyed working for Keller Williams. The company as a whole made their employee's feel like family.
Excellent Organization
Realtor - Texas Association of Realtors (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: god family finances, education, support
Cons: not anything i can think of at the moment. each one teach one!
Exceptional culture with a phenomenal training program for new agents.
Largest and best in education on the planet.
Real Estate Consultant (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: freedom of enterprise
Cons: 100% percent responsible for all expenses
Great work environment, very supportive staff and associates, best education on the planet, the largest real estate firm on the planet with over 100,000 associates world wide. Put the agents first.
great place to work
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 9, 2014
this is a great company to be with especially for new agents. I learned a ton and made alot of good relationships.
Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAJuly 7, 2014
Great place to work and learn. It can be difficult for a new agent because there is a monthly fee. But there is lots of training and the office I was at had a great culture.
Productive workplace lots of good people
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 5, 2014
Pros: make-up own work schedule
Keller Williams focuses on the heart of the people and has a family oriented attitude. Everyone at Keller is part of Keller, and it shows. My time with this company taught me about company culture, and how to create that, enable it, and teach it. People thrive when their is culture, and a culture they feel proud of.
nice workplace
time flexible
I really enjoy the job.
Good real estate company
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), DallasJuly 2, 2014
Overall my experience with this agency was good. They offered a referral incentive for bringing new agents onboard, that was great.
Love it when new agents get, write and close their first deal.
Team Leader / CEO (Former Employee), Celebration, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great training
Cons: not enough time in the day to get done what needs to be (sometimes)
I love to develop relationships. Whether I am working with buyer or a seller or agents in my office it is always about developing a relationship. I believe in coming from contribution. It is always all about them. If I give them what they want, I get back what I want tenfold.
Great Real Estate Company
Broker-Realtor (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: lots of training and support for newbies and experienced agents
Keller Williams is a great company to work for.

They offer top notch real estate training and support. The culture is phenomenal and the office is beautiful, well staffed and organized.

If you're thinking of joining a real estate company, Keller Williams is a winner.
i love this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CAJune 29, 2014
a typical day at work is a breeze. the people are friendly and business oriented.
Highly knowledgeable group with excellent continual training
Realtor Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: making my own schedule, working with a lot of different people
Cons: income stability, market stability
This is not a "job" in the sense of the word, at this point I am the operator/owner of my own business. I start my day by checking my email and contacting clients,contractors, vendors and financiers as needed, by phone and email as required. Then I do my marketing, online or by visiting several places of business to do some networking. I only work on – more... weekends when I have active clients. I do training often at my Brokers office, the real estate industry is an ever changing marketplace and you have to stay current to stay relevant!
I have learned a lot about my current industry and about myself as an individual! The standards in this industry are rising and the quality of the agents are rising too.
The brokerage that currently holds my license is one of the very best in the Indianapolis region. The brokers convey a supportive/ learning environment and lacks that cutthroat "sales" environs which encourages growth for the newer agents! The other agents in the office are wonderful! These people are supportive and knowledgeable, they are some of the most successful agents in the area, they are team players!
I find the hardest part of my business is finding clients to do business with. The work itself isn't an issue, but finding those clients is the hardest part!
The best part is when I do have a client and assist them in finding the perfect home for them. That sense of accomplishment,service and striving to give my very best to my clients, my business and my industry is the most enjoyable part of what I do. – less
Results Driven
Virtual Appointment Specialist (Former Employee), West Lawn, PA.June 20, 2014
Pros: virtual position
Following thru the Appointment Setting Process and Confirm.
Teamwork is unbelievable and help is everywhere
REAL ESTATE BROKER (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2014
I love this place. Everyone helps everyone, wanting nothing in return. It's part of the culture. Especially helpful to new agents.

1 2 3 4 5

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos