Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.
Fun Workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: driving
Deep cleaning homes for show's
Management great
Worked Alone
Hardest part was the driving back and forth to job's
Meeting different people
Fun but hard
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Campbell, CAAugust 21, 2014
Allot hard work at this office. the agent i worked for had allot of tasks that she wanted done all at once. however i am a fantastic multitasker, i always got it all done and in a timely fashion.
Other then the hard work everyone in the office was fantastic and always willing to help when i needed it
Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee), McKinney, TXAugust 19, 2014
Being a Realtor offers lots of flexiblility and autonomy. I get to spend much more time with my family, but on the other hand, my nights and weekends are busy.
Fun workplace
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2014
Flexible
Many things to learn and do
Growth potential unlimited
Great Company!
CLIENT CARE MANAGER/MARKETING COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Carmel, INAugust 13, 2014
This company has a fabulous culture of caring and compassion. By far, the best company I have ever worked with.
Great company!
Realtor (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAAugust 12, 2014
Working at Keller Williams was a great experience that I highly recommend to new and experienced Realtors.
Fun place to work, very caring of employees.
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), Kingman, AZAugust 11, 2014
A typical day started with making the office comfortable and ready before the realtors arrived. I learned a lot about the real estate business. The office manager was always friendly and personable. My co-workers were very competitive among themselves, as I was not a realtor I was not competition. The hardest part of the job was keeping busy, most days – more... were very slow. The bast part of the job was the learning environment. – less
Productive Work Enviroment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great environment
I learned a lot in regards to how to give better customer service. Great clients and co-workers. They've been very flexible with my schedule, if I've needed it.
day at work
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 4, 2014
• Analyzed applicants financial status credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or another
• Advised clients on market condition, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
• Prepared documents such as representation – more... contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
• Conferred with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors and pest control operators to ensure that the terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met before closing dates
• Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of the documents, disbursement of funds
• Evaluated and monitored contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes
• Monitored and followed applicable laws and regulations
• Reviewed market trends to advise customers regarding expecting fluctuations
• Developed prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales meetings – less
Good company great team.
Licensed Real Estate Specialist and Developer (Former Employee), North Bergen, NJAugust 3, 2014
Enjoyed the training and working in a different environment than I was used to at the time. Good Leadership skills.
It is an encouraging culture, with lots of training and support.
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Reston, VAJuly 31, 2014
I started out as a Realtor with Keller Williams, so they gave me my foundation. I enjoyed being in the office and could always find support, expertise, and ideas for my business.
Loved this job
Boss- Tammy Warmsley (Former Employee), Saint George, UTJuly 31, 2014
Pros: laid back, loved my co-workers.
Cons: little pay.
I loved being an office assistant for Tammy, we became so close! It was a fun job, never a dull moment. The pay wasnt very good for how much hard work we were all putting in. But I loved the flexible hours.
Great Staff and Work enviorment
Director of First Impression (Former Employee), Advance, NCJuly 28, 2014
Everyone worked as a team. Help was always provied when need and the management team as well as co-workers were always so friendly,caring and professional. All tools need to complete work properly were always on hand or easily provided and things were always done in a timely manner to keep the office running smoothly.
Flexable work environment
Real Estate Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 22, 2014
Pros: own business, flexable hours
Cons: no health care
Keller Williams gives you the opportunity to manage your own business. They offer great training.
Great company
Realtor/Office Support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2014
This is a great company to work for if you are a new agent. Keller Williams is a company that does everything they can to help agents learn the business. There are weekly meeting and classes that help agents excel in the real estate business.
Professional, well run organization
Realtor Sales (Former Employee), McLean, VAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: excellent training and support
Cons: too many realtors were hired
A typical day work would be to divide the day into the key areas of prospecting for new clients, researching and showing properties, working with Loan Officers on Mortgage Financing and executing contracts.
I learned to improve my telephone and people skills. Doing business with residential home buyers requires an understanding of many factors, schools – more... for children, location and the emotional aspect of the buying decision.
Management was very supportive and Keller Williams provides excellent training.
My co-workers were motivated. Some Realtors were more successful than others but everyone helpful and went out their way to help me.
The hardest part of the job for me was the showing of the houses. The work hours were also unpredictable making it difficult to schedule normal personal activities.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. Many of clients have become good Friends and the appreciation you get for helping someone with such an important decision is rewarding. – less
High pace real estate company.
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2014
Sub contractor position. Realtors work at their own pace and on their own schedule. Great new realtor training, however after initial training there is little to no guidance for new realtors.
Excellent financial experience
Realtor (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: love people
Cons: bad economy
Contracts, financings, showings and listing. Good company to work for. National company so I could get my license in many states.
Best Real Estate company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: commission based, very tough in the beginning
excellent place to work. excellent training and great environment

1 2 3 4 5

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos