Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
PROMOTION AND TEAM WORK
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 7, 2013
THIS WORKPLACE OFFERS A LOT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION TO PROMOTE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELATED FIELDS TO REAL ESTATE. IT ALSO CREATE A FAMILY AMBIANCE BETWEEN ALL STAFF WITH REGULAR MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FOUND RAISING FOR CHARITY AND VARIOUS FUN ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.
great place to work
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 9, 2014
this is a great company to be with especially for new agents. I learned a ton and made alot of good relationships.
Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAJuly 7, 2014
Great place to work and learn. It can be difficult for a new agent because there is a monthly fee. But there is lots of training and the office I was at had a great culture.
Productive workplace lots of good people
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 5, 2014
Pros: make-up own work schedule
Keller Williams focuses on the heart of the people and has a family oriented attitude. Everyone at Keller is part of Keller, and it shows. My time with this company taught me about company culture, and how to create that, enable it, and teach it. People thrive when their is culture, and a culture they feel proud of.
nice workplace
time flexible
I really enjoy the job.
Good real estate company
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), DallasJuly 2, 2014
Overall my experience with this agency was good. They offered a referral incentive for bringing new agents onboard, that was great.
Love it when new agents get, write and close their first deal.
Team Leader / CEO (Former Employee), Celebration, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great training
Cons: not enough time in the day to get done what needs to be (sometimes)
I love to develop relationships. Whether I am working with buyer or a seller or agents in my office it is always about developing a relationship. I believe in coming from contribution. It is always all about them. If I give them what they want, I get back what I want tenfold.
Great Real Estate Company
Broker-Realtor (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: lots of training and support for newbies and experienced agents
Keller Williams is a great company to work for.

They offer top notch real estate training and support. The culture is phenomenal and the office is beautiful, well staffed and organized.

If you're thinking of joining a real estate company, Keller Williams is a winner.
i love this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CAJune 29, 2014
a typical day at work is a breeze. the people are friendly and business oriented.
Highly knowledgeable group with excellent continual training
Realtor Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: making my own schedule, working with a lot of different people
Cons: income stability, market stability
This is not a "job" in the sense of the word, at this point I am the operator/owner of my own business. I start my day by checking my email and contacting clients,contractors, vendors and financiers as needed, by phone and email as required. Then I do my marketing, online or by visiting several places of business to do some networking. I only work on – more... weekends when I have active clients. I do training often at my Brokers office, the real estate industry is an ever changing marketplace and you have to stay current to stay relevant!
I have learned a lot about my current industry and about myself as an individual! The standards in this industry are rising and the quality of the agents are rising too.
The brokerage that currently holds my license is one of the very best in the Indianapolis region. The brokers convey a supportive/ learning environment and lacks that cutthroat "sales" environs which encourages growth for the newer agents! The other agents in the office are wonderful! These people are supportive and knowledgeable, they are some of the most successful agents in the area, they are team players!
I find the hardest part of my business is finding clients to do business with. The work itself isn't an issue, but finding those clients is the hardest part!
The best part is when I do have a client and assist them in finding the perfect home for them. That sense of accomplishment,service and striving to give my very best to my clients, my business and my industry is the most enjoyable part of what I do. – less
Results Driven
Virtual Appointment Specialist (Former Employee), West Lawn, PA.June 20, 2014
Pros: virtual position
Following thru the Appointment Setting Process and Confirm.
Teamwork is unbelievable and help is everywhere
REAL ESTATE BROKER (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2014
I love this place. Everyone helps everyone, wanting nothing in return. It's part of the culture. Especially helpful to new agents.
Great Place
Realtor (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJune 12, 2014
Everyone is like Family. It's a great place to work. Be prepared to work hard.
Its time for change!
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), AllentownJune 12, 2014
Pros: friendly envioronment.
Cons: no full time, no benefits, no over time, cant live off of paychecks.
Its an amazing job but I'm currently searching for something that has benefits, full time opportunities, a higher pay rate, and something I can make into my career.
Great Company
Realtor/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), Navarre, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: great education
You are the only person responsible for your success or your demise
Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2014
excellent and enjoyable company to work for with rewarding outcomes
All Around Great Experience
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: self employed
Cons: self employed
I received my real estate license in 2000 and enjoyed assisting buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. At the same time, the economy was soft and folks were staying put. I love this industry...you must be prepared to enter.
Supportive Office with various weekly training
Realtor (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 4, 2014
Keller Williams offered many tools that were useful and helped me grow my business.
Building Experience
Transaction Manager & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 2, 2014
Being able to go to work for a energetic, friendly, free spirit of a boss made the job more fun during the stressful times. My typical day would normally be following-up with the banks on loans and assisting in creating or filling out contracts for clients.

1 2 3 4 5

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos