Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

An excellent starting point
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 20, 2016
An excellent brokerage to start with and learn the basics of the real estate profession. Learned many effective sales strategies perfected and handed down through KW's parent company in the states (KW International - KW University) - which has developed it's own in-house "university" with various week-long training classes.

At the end of the day, I did not receive any leads or business from the office - as it is expected for you to use the tools they provide you to build your own business and clientele. Ultimately it was not worth the money paid in by our team, as there are other brokerages who provide the same service for much less cost.

I recommend Keller Williams to anyone who is looking to start their career fresh in the real estate industry, it will be their decision to decide which brokerage fits their needs the most - and which will provide the best value.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Commission split structure
Great leadership, best training, excellent support. Management has a open door policy, very supportive an helpful at all times.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 15, 2016
The Mission Statement of Keller Williams Realty is:
"Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth Owning and Lives Worth Living".
They live up to this ideal each and every day!
The brokerage itself is a family owned business that ranks among the top in Canada.
It is a great joy to be associated with an organization like KW Solid Rock Realty
Co-workers are all helpful and supportive.
I can walk into the management office whenever I have a question.
Cheerful, helpful colleagues and management.
The most difficult challenge I've experience is lead generation. If you want to have a pizza, you go to a pizza restaurant or order one and it is delivered to you. But if someone wants to buy a home or sell their home, they do not come to my office. I have to find those people that want to buy, sell or invest and this has been my greatest challenge. Quite unlike the pharmaceutical business where you have a list of doctors, their contact information and history of previous contacts.
Pros
The best training program in the world
Cons
You are an independent contractor and have to fend for yourself
Great real estate company to work for
Sole Proprietor/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Having worked for 2 seperate real estate companies I've found that Keller Williams has much to offer a realtor who's starting out and growing their business. They have plenty of training and resources available.
Very Entrepreneurial
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Great real estate brokerage, very entrepreneurial. They share best practices with their agents. Great group of dedicated professionals
Pros
Share best practices
Cons
Not enough parking
Great Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONNovember 1, 2015
Fun work place with supporting management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Highly competitive and goal oriented environment
Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Your results depend on the time and energy you invest. Everything depends on your will to achieve the goals.
PROMOTION AND TEAM WORK
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 7, 2013
THIS WORKPLACE OFFERS A LOT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION TO PROMOTE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELATED FIELDS TO REAL ESTATE. IT ALSO CREATE A FAMILY AMBIANCE BETWEEN ALL STAFF WITH REGULAR MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FOUND RAISING FOR CHARITY AND VARIOUS FUN ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.