Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
PROMOTION AND TEAM WORK
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 7, 2013
THIS WORKPLACE OFFERS A LOT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION TO PROMOTE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELATED FIELDS TO REAL ESTATE. IT ALSO CREATE A FAMILY AMBIANCE BETWEEN ALL STAFF WITH REGULAR MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FOUND RAISING FOR CHARITY AND VARIOUS FUN ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.
It is an encouraging culture, with lots of training and support.
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Reston, VAJuly 31, 2014
I started out as a Realtor with Keller Williams, so they gave me my foundation. I enjoyed being in the office and could always find support, expertise, and ideas for my business.
Loved this job
Boss- Tammy Warmsley (Former Employee), Saint George, UTJuly 31, 2014
Pros: laid back, loved my co-workers.
Cons: little pay.
I loved being an office assistant for Tammy, we became so close! It was a fun job, never a dull moment. The pay wasnt very good for how much hard work we were all putting in. But I loved the flexible hours.
Great Staff and Work enviorment
Director of First Impression (Former Employee), Advance, NCJuly 28, 2014
Everyone worked as a team. Help was always provied when need and the management team as well as co-workers were always so friendly,caring and professional. All tools need to complete work properly were always on hand or easily provided and things were always done in a timely manner to keep the office running smoothly.
Flexable work environment
Real Estate Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 22, 2014
Pros: own business, flexable hours
Cons: no health care
Keller Williams gives you the opportunity to manage your own business. They offer great training.
Great company
Realtor/Office Support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2014
This is a great company to work for if you are a new agent. Keller Williams is a company that does everything they can to help agents learn the business. There are weekly meeting and classes that help agents excel in the real estate business.
Professional, well run organization
Realtor Sales (Former Employee), McLean, VAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: excellent training and support
Cons: too many realtors were hired
A typical day work would be to divide the day into the key areas of prospecting for new clients, researching and showing properties, working with Loan Officers on Mortgage Financing and executing contracts.
I learned to improve my telephone and people skills. Doing business with residential home buyers requires an understanding of many factors, schools – more... for children, location and the emotional aspect of the buying decision.
Management was very supportive and Keller Williams provides excellent training.
My co-workers were motivated. Some Realtors were more successful than others but everyone helpful and went out their way to help me.
The hardest part of the job for me was the showing of the houses. The work hours were also unpredictable making it difficult to schedule normal personal activities.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. Many of clients have become good Friends and the appreciation you get for helping someone with such an important decision is rewarding. – less
High pace real estate company.
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2014
Sub contractor position. Realtors work at their own pace and on their own schedule. Great new realtor training, however after initial training there is little to no guidance for new realtors.
Excellent financial experience
Realtor (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: love people
Cons: bad economy
Contracts, financings, showings and listing. Good company to work for. National company so I could get my license in many states.
Best Real Estate company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: commission based, very tough in the beginning
excellent place to work. excellent training and great environment
Phenominal Place To Work
Director of Marketing and Agent Services (Former Employee), Brentwood, CAJuly 16, 2014
Handling 160+ agents and also the office Marketing. Very amazing work environment and people to work with.
Productice and fun environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJuly 15, 2014
This place was an excellent place to work for. I enjoyed working for Keller Williams. The company as a whole made their employee's feel like family.
Excellent Organization
Realtor - Texas Association of Realtors (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: god family finances, education, support
Cons: not anything i can think of at the moment. each one teach one!
Exceptional culture with a phenomenal training program for new agents.
Largest and best in education on the planet.
Real Estate Consultant (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: freedom of enterprise
Cons: 100% percent responsible for all expenses
Great work environment, very supportive staff and associates, best education on the planet, the largest real estate firm on the planet with over 100,000 associates world wide. Put the agents first.
great place to work
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 9, 2014
this is a great company to be with especially for new agents. I learned a ton and made alot of good relationships.
Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAJuly 7, 2014
Great place to work and learn. It can be difficult for a new agent because there is a monthly fee. But there is lots of training and the office I was at had a great culture.
Productive workplace lots of good people
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 5, 2014
Pros: make-up own work schedule
Keller Williams focuses on the heart of the people and has a family oriented attitude. Everyone at Keller is part of Keller, and it shows. My time with this company taught me about company culture, and how to create that, enable it, and teach it. People thrive when their is culture, and a culture they feel proud of.
nice workplace
time flexible
I really enjoy the job.
Good real estate company
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), DallasJuly 2, 2014
Overall my experience with this agency was good. They offered a referral incentive for bringing new agents onboard, that was great.

1 2 3 4 5

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos