As a licensed real estate agent, the Client Care and Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing the behind the scenes real estate operations of the Hooper Home Team Ottawa Realty. As a key member of our realty team the Client Care and Operations Manager must be committed to providing the highest standard of customer service and attention and care to our clients. In addition to the day-to-day operations of a busy office, this role is the glue to the behind the scenes operations, ensuring systems and processes optimize resources, and redirect the focus of the team to the highest priority and value added activities. This role will appeal to individuals who are highly self-motivated and energetic and are known for great intuition and judgement in understanding and anticipating what comes next and how to improve workflows and processes in a highly transactional office setting. This opportunity is ideally suited to individuals looking to develop their careers with an interest in real estate and business operations management. The Client Care and Operations Manager will direct the activities of other administrative staff within the office, will interact with clients in support of brokers and sales representatives and own the operational activities associated with both the buying and selling side of transactions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equip brokers with marketing listings and preparing customized appointment packages for first and following on meetings with prospective sellers;
- Schedule appointments and activities to prepare the property and listing such as scheduling the stager; obtaining measurements and photos, etc.;
- Prepare and post listing on MLS within 24 hours of signed listing agreement; prepare any mailers, post cards or other marketing and promotional pieces (both print and web);
- Have regular contact with Broker and agents conducting open houses to gather insights and feedback on listing; upload this information to listing database; ensure information is provided to client in a timely manner through Broker or where appropriate directly;
- Help coordinate open houses, including promotion of open houses in most effective marketing channels;
- For buyers – based on identified criteria and parameters conduct preliminary listing searches; establish automated contact protocols for buyers and Brokers to capture new and relevant listings;
- Help to coordinate viewings and viewing schedules; support Broker for all activities associated with viewings including research and insights for listing and local community;
- Support Broker through offer processing; track, coordinate and follow up on all post-offer activities, including scheduling of inspections and if licensed attend inspections;
- Project manage all conditions to ensure they are being attended to, scheduled and closed as soon as they are satisfied;
- Have regular and timely contact with buyer or seller to inform them of progress or any matters that will require their attention.
- Plan, organize and schedule marketing activities associated with Hooper Home Team; work with vendors to prepare and distribute marketing materials and oversee production and delivery of quality products;
- Oversee web-presence to ensure representation of Hooper Home Team and all Listings reflect the quality and service brand offered by the Hooper Home Team; ensure that the web and Listing function in a user-friendly manner and that new web-presence techniques are adopted as appropriate;
- Maintain contact and network of graphic designers, printers, and mailer services to support execution of marketing initiatives;
- Manage Assistant and other part-time contractors for web, social media and other marketing initiatives;
- Create marketing materials with brokers and agents; assist with developing newsletters, letters, and correspondence to clients;
- Develop packaged materials to be used for inquiries and client meetings;
- Use existing customer relationship management systems such as Top Producer to manage mailers and other contact with clients.
Incoming Lead Management
- Respond to all inquiries to the Home Team offices by phone and e-mail; establishing immediate rapport and building confidence about responsiveness and personalized care to all clients;
- Ensure that actions are tracked and that respective Brokers are notified of contact and follow up in a timely manner; should have a sense of ‘owning’ the lead until it is handed off to the appropriate broker for follow up;
- Enter information on all leads into the CRM database system.
Lead Generation Activities
- Take a proactive role in developing new sources of leads through mining of database systems and tracking Listing activities;
- Establish systems and process that follow up on prospective buyers and sellers from various marketing activities including open houses, viewings and inquiries.
Closing Coordination and Post-Closing Client Support
- Assist with all activities related to closing of the listing;
- Ensure there are processes and systems in place to track time sensitive activities as well as reminders for follow up contact with clients;
- Establish a post-acceptance, pre-closing client care program where there is regular contact with client to offer support in moving to their new home;
- Establish and implement post-closing client support to continue to develop brand and ongoing care of clients beyond closing (such as contact at milestone dates; follow up on other Listings in their community).
General Office Duties
- Coordinate, organize and prioritize day to day regular work activities together with unanticipated or urgent issues that arise in the management of all Listings and to support Brokers;
- Develop standards and routines that ensure systems and processes meet the needs of servicing buyers and sellers and that help the entire team focus their efforts on building a reputation of trust and professionalism with clients;
- Coordinate mail flow by scheduling and tracking direct mailings to prospects and past clients;
- Run errands as needed to support the sales team such as placing and removing signs; picking up and dropping off contracts; adding and removing lock boxes.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a senior level support role in fast paced corporate environments;
- Some training at the post-secondary level in the areas of business administration, customer service, event planning or other relevant areas;
- Real estate license
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of tasks often with conflicting deadlines and priorities;
- Particularly strong background in developing operational systems and process that increase productivity and efficiency within office environments;
- Hardworking, innovative, self-motivated and self-confident with the ability to influence and motivate others towards a greater good;
- Highly resourceful and very strong intuition and judgement around what makes business sense and choosing most appropriate path forward;
- Warm and engaging style in communicating and working with clients and other team members;
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to leverage networks to bring business to the team;
- Natural ability and familiarity with business tools and systems, in particular with databases, customer relationship management systems and Top Producer; comfortable with new technologies and a track record of learning and using tools to increase productivity and organization;
- Highly ethical and strong work ethic; a willingness to do what it takes for the whole team to succeed;
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate some evening and weekend work;
- Access to a vehicle