We are looking for a full time Executive Assistant to the Team Leader of a busy real estate team.
- Implement and manage systematic follow-up for lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
- Preparing and distributing various documents, letters, reports and communication material as requested
- Support the lead agent and keep informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Call prospects, existing database and lead generation clients
- Correspond with agents, prospects and clients on a regular basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn / improve current skill set
- Service-based attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Real estate experience preferred
If Interested please forward resume, cover letter and salary expectation. All applications will be held in strictest confidence.
We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago