Keller Williams is looking to hire a highly competent Executive Assistant to support two key Executives. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Your ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Executive Calendars, ensuring they are aware of upcoming meetings and appointments;
- Schedule and organize meetings with internal and external parties
- Plan, organize and manage events against a defined budget; book meeting facilities, equipment, food, and refreshments; prepare agenda; and arrange for speakers (including travel arrangements);
- Manage and promptly respond to all incoming emails and phone calls or re-direct to the appropriate person as required;
- Liaise with internal and external contacts on behalf of the executives;
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate;
- Provide support for personal matters to permit Executives more time to focus on business activities
- Establish and coordinate administrative policies and procedures;
- Understand the business context and add value by leveraging your strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Use word processing, spreadsheet and database or presentation software to edit, format and prepare reports, letters, memos and other documents;
- Make travel arrangements, reservations and organize logistics as required;
- Follow-up on weekly and monthly reports;
- Research information on the internet and prepare intranet documents as required;
- Other administrative and personal assistant tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years administrative experience in a fast paced environment, ideally supporting Executives;
- Experience organizing and managing meetings and events for large groups of people;
- Strong communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of tasks often with conflicting deadlines and priorities;
- Motivated self -starter with ability to work independently or collaboratively as a team member;
- Excellent judgment and adheres to high standards of professional conduct, understanding the sensitivity of handling personal and confidential information;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest growing...