Job Posting June 24 2014
Entry Level - Full Time
Are you from a background that required high level attention to detail and organization skills …like sorting materials or compiling product samples? Would you be interested in an entry level position into Marketing?
If so, Keilhauer has an opportunity for talent individuals looking to take a step into a full-time professional team environment.
Keilhauer is a private, family owned company that designs, engineers and manufactures quality office seating on-time. This full-time position offers regular 9-5 working hours, full benefits and a great working environment. Keilhauer values fun & excitement, integrity & capability and creativity. Together, we work as a team to ensure that our customers know that they are important to us.
Are you our next team member?
We are currently seeking a Marketing Materials Fulfillment Clerk to be responsible for shipping and receiving all current marketing materials to sales reps and customers. This person is also responsible for monitoring and maintaining all sales service inventory and promotional items.
Principal accountabilities include the following:
- Pick, package, and ship all requests daily from sales reps for all marketing materials.
- Complete appropriate shipping documents and custom papers, using computerized shipping programs
- Receive, sort, shelve all incoming marketing materials and promotional items
- Monitor daily inventory of approximately 3000 SKUS
- Systematically organize and assemble promotional catalogues
- Classify finish samples (powders, solids and translucent) and use the samples to produce marketing material product finishes sample sets
- Ensures sample/literature rooms are clean and safe
- Other duties as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- EXPERIENCE in administration, 1-2 years in an office and / or warehouse
- A BACKGROUND that demonstrates your ability to be highly organized and prioritize various tasks
- EXCELLENT communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- COMPUTER knowledge at a proficient level
If this is you, send your resume by email or by fax to (416) 759-5723 and tell us how you would be a great fit.
Otherwise, tell a friend… They’ll thank you for it!
Keilhauer is an equal opportunity employer.