October 29, 2013
KEILHAUER CLERICAL SUPPORT (Contract)
Grade 3: $30,000 - $35,000
Who is Keilhauer?
Founded in 1981, Keilhauer is a private, family-owned company that designs, engineers, and manufactures quality office seating on-time, including task and executive chairs, lounge seating and complementary tables, side chairs and stacking chairs.
As an award-winning Canadian company, Keilhauer designs with scrupulous attention to detail to ensure all products are built for long life with respect for the environment driven by our Big-Time Corporate Goal – Closed Loop Manufacturing.
With a dynamic, customer-oriented team and a shared commitment for safety and excellence, Keilhauer aims to maintain a workplace that is based on the principles of fairness and mutual respect achieved through communication, education and dedication. Keilhauer believes that if we keep both staff and customers happy, we will achieve success.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Clerical Support for the Customer Service Department. In this role, you will be performing clerical tasks, sorting and routing incoming materials to support Customers and Sales Representatives.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following.
- Pairing invoices/ BOL’s to orders and filing
- COM- checking spreadsheets for approvals, requesting memo samples, taking the memo sample for approval, email the customer to follow up if approved/ not approved
- COM- filing and recording memo sample approvals
- COM- email the customer regarding COM direction
- COM & W20- running reports and sending out customer letters to request tracking information
- Emailing order confirmations, as requested
- Responding to emails regarding lead-times or ship-dates
- Responding to requests for POD’s
- Checking if PO’s have been received/ entered
- Responding to requests for tracking numbers and ETA’s
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
- Data entry speed of at least 45 wpm
- Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
- Excellent Computer skills, Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent skills in organization and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and feel your qualifications match the position requirements, please submit your resume via email by November 22, 2013.
Keilhauer is an equal opportunity employer