KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Friendly co-workers
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA7 November 2017
Fair pay, poor management, horrible work hours. Back breaking work, only %3 pay raise yearly, good work experience for first job. But not long term..
Pros
Union
Cons
Working in other departments
Order selector
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA6 November 2017
Worst job I ever had . They make you do 12 to 16 hours more a day .management doesn’t know how to run the floor they don’t care about you they don’t even let you take your vacation if you have vacation hours they complain about it and deny it .they want you to work on your breaks. And sometimes they don’t even give you your breaks .They don’t tell you how many hours your doing that day they’ll tell you last minute .Company is understaffed people are always quitting . plant manager doesn’t even care about the company . When you’re done with your department they make you go to another department help them out I don’t recommend This to anyone eventually this place is going to shut down if they don’t change things I feel like all upper Management cares less what happens to the company
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours and pretty much everything
Good place to work. Climate controlled work environment.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elkton, FL 3203322 October 2017
The hardest part of the job were the long hours, I worked almost 12 hours per day, most days of the week.

It was a decent place to work, I was told about the long hours before I took the job.

Lots of planning and coordination of product was required during the shift due to nature of product e.g. food, frozen items, perishables.
Pros
good starting salary, nice management team
Cons
no matching 401K
Productive and fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA17 October 2017
Kehe is a great place to work they are working like a team. This is the place that even you don't have the experience they can training you to be the best.
Pros
Good job
Cons
nothing
Horrible place to work, standard is not accurate
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA10 October 2017
When I was there I got let go got something so petty it’s uobelieveabke, they have new hires every week cuz they suck, glad they let me go for the simple issue I recommend this place to no one, 16 hr.m days and you still gotta be in standard , saline zombie , eff this place
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
Management, warehouse system, old equipment
Excellent Company
Outbound Transportation Planner (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA4 October 2017
KeHE Distributors is an excellent company to work for. Employees are very friendly and easy to talk to. The management team creates a great work environment for everyone. Plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
Pretty stressful
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL4 October 2017
New challenges seem to come up every day. Managers sometimes backtrack the orders from upper management. Sometimes a state of confusion. Managers do not seem appreciative for extras you give them in time and effort.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Too regimented and structured
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX2 October 2017
good job overall
Fast paced
Heavy work
Work on holidays
Management wasn't the best but overall the job was good it pays good and you get good benefits
Family oreinted
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, IL1 October 2017
Family owned company, relaxed environment, management was for the most part good, for the most part a team work setting, no room for advancement, some favoritism
I loved what I did
Account Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA 9282129 September 2017
On a typical day I would check e-mails and communicate with my assigned accounts.

worked on excel spread sheets all day and enter data. I communicated with outside reps and other departments
Pros
had great hours
Cons
closed our office
Good - if you are in the right team
Executive Director - Enterprise Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 September 2017
Large enough to have a few bad Leaders, but many good people and a good culture. The nexus of control is Chicago-area, and if you are outside of that "in group" you will have a harder time of it.
I enjoy working for Kehe, this job has shown me a new perspective for organic and gluten free foods
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM24 September 2017
The relationships I have made with Albertsons/ Safeway management are unreplaceable. Kehe has many positions available for relocation and promotion. The uncertainty of the market, is the only security of the lack of jobs.
Stressful environment but great customer interaction.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL18 September 2017
This market has seen a remarkable downsizing because of lack of customers resulting in mass layoffs. Other areas of the country see opportunities with this company.
management
WAREHOUSE REPLINISHER (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX15 September 2017
Managers play favorites and makes others work harder then others. some people are cool to work with but others were slackers and never got in trouble for there lack of work because they were friends of the supervisor
no time
Selector/Puller (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR6 September 2017
the job was fun and easy. just hated always being in the frezzer they pick fav . poor training only got few days and got thrown out there . not having a time to be off was the wrost
Pros
pay
Cons
not knowing when youll be off
Great Company To Work For, But Had Some Unfortunate Account Losses
Regional Accounts Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX3 September 2017
I worked for KeHE Distributions for a year and three month and can honestly say that it has been the best work experience that I have ever had. Unfortunately, I was recently notified that I am going to be laid off due to the lost of some major accounts. I would like to have continued working for then, but these things happen sometimes.
Nice company
Chaser (Current Employee) –  Flowermound texas3 September 2017
A nice company to work for a lot of overtime is offered you have the ability to move around a different areas they had different women that you can ovulate have a nice 401K package the pay is very competitive lot of friendly people to work..
good company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL31 August 2017
Good company, family oriented, very good training tools. Weekly conference calls to keep employees on he same page. Was able to call supervisor at anytime if their was an issue.
My review
3rd Shift Cooler Stocker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN31 August 2017
Most enjoyable part is the pay. Decent pay plus incentive pay if you make rate. Hardest part is the hours. Third shift is hard enough without the forced overtime.
brittany
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Doulasville25 August 2017
I think I will be a great match for the company and will help the company reach it's goals. The distributors at KEHE are very self efficient and work as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7