KeHE Distributors

KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: good management, travel, weekendsoff
A low stress job with managers who care about you. The pay is average but it has to be one of the best companies I have worked for. The work day may be short or long, it just depends on what the focus is as far as store resets being done. Plenty of travel out of town at times.
Great pay, great benefits.
CDL Truck Driver (Current Employee), Clackamas, ORJanuary 1, 2015
Excellent benefits and growing company. Excellent place for CDL drivers. Most enjoyable part of job was being over the road driver.
Good company, great benefits, good people
Regional Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityDecember 21, 2014
Pros: good people, good work environment
Cons: lack of communication at times
I enjoyed working as a merchandising manager at Kehe. I was responsible for people in 6 western states and all of the new store sets and remodels. I worked with many sales managers to coordinate schedules and remodels and resets. It was a great experience.
Good place to work but compensation is not the best
Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 15, 2014
Compensation is not the best. No 401(k) match, but ESOP.

Vacation package is behind industry standards.
Challenging work enviroment
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, DC and Northern VA.November 5, 2014
Supervise an account of 56 supermarkets. Responsibility of 11 sales reps and 4 merchandisers Planning and setting goals for the sales team and the merchandising team. In the specialty food distribution of 2500 different items in just about every category and department of a major chain supermarket. The responsibility of hiring and maintaining a cohesive workforce.
Excellent working environment
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Commerce, CAOctober 12, 2014
Great place to work,excellent management. I am the Facilities Maintenance Technician responsible tor the upkeep of the facility as well as Equipment maintenance,ensure safe surroundings for all employees and visitors to the facility.
Don't apply unless you like to work for 'Free"
F Emp. (Former Employee), FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: benefits, esop, working solo
Cons: poor unexperienced management, two-faced co-workers
Typical day started at 6 a.m. -6p.m. tricky, not knowing if your job is secure. Management that have never held a Supervisor position. Felt like anything you did good, just wasn't good enough. Oh, and the evaluations are a joke, what a waste of time! Most difficult part of job was getting an order in the store which meant it better be a good size order, for a healthy paycheck.
The best part of the job is flexible schedule, benefits, vacation time, but aside from all that meeting new people, presenting new items, and developing re-pot with Store personnel.All in all, i enjoyed my job but, did not like working for free! I was unable to support my family with the 'slow' route I had.
WORST JOB EVER
palletizer (Former Employee), romeoville,ilAugust 14, 2014
worst position to work in kehe is a palletizer they wanna treat u like a animal and expexct alot of work from u .. cowokers are pretty koo .. superviors get alot of presure .. PALLETIZER worst postion in kehe
fun and productive very energetic
Selector (Former Employee), Weston, FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: pay, benifits
Cons: short breaks
Loved working for this company, the benefits were great, the coworkers were very fun to work with, did not feel a lot of pressure, Managers treated employees with respect and understanding
Fair wages and accesible management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PAMay 11, 2014
There was a family like bond amongst co-workers. Management was readily accessible. Cross training allowed me to learn several essential functions. The wages were fair with opportunities to reward superior job performance.
Shoppers
Sales Representative for Shoppers (Current Employee), ChicagoApril 30, 2014
Pros: love working with people, esop program
Cons: loss of sales, massive comission cuts, being lied to all the time
I first sign into the vender computer. Then I place my product onto a u boat and work it up. After my product is worked up, I then grab a stole and start ordering my product for the next delivery. I then speak to the manager about extra displays in the store. Then inform them about any new items that will be coming in. My Manager clearly doesn't know anything about gluten free products. I never see him not any co workers. I really don't have a hard part in my job. I love it. The problem is my commission is being cut back so much I am not able to support my family.
productive and fun place to work
Lead Retail Merchandising-Representative (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: no issues
Knowledgeable team players, Support given in area of relationship building, and working partners
Great work envioroment-management always has your back!
Customer Care Specialist -Inside Sales (Current Employee), Elkton, FLFebruary 17, 2014
Great Company-always have help from others. Co-Workers are amazing! No hard part to the job. Most enjoyable part of the job the experiences you get to have working here.
Good communication
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Romeo, ILDecember 4, 2013
Great company with good employee care and attention.
Numerous positions. Adequate pay. Great benefits. Profit sharing.
I followed my supervisor from DPI to KeHE
Assistant to WA, ID, Oregon District Manager (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILNovember 20, 2013
I traveled a lot for this job but was not paid so I was working to travel. I couldn't support my family and pay for travel.
Good company if you are willing to dedicate 70+ hrs a week
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILNovember 5, 2013
Pros: pay was good.
Cons: worked 12 hr days with little time for lunch
Busy company Fast paced. Learned a lot about budgets and numbers the last 2 years. Good and bad. Most of the management is good. Support from upper management can be challenging when space and overtime become issues. Dealing with the working associates are the best part of the job.
One of the main distributors in the Natural Food Industry
KeHE's Account Manager for Whole Foods 3 Regions (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILNovember 1, 2013
Pros: 50% done in at home office
Cons: 7 night resets per month required by whole foods conflicted with my management position
Exceptional company, employees treated with utmost respect. Great compensation benefits with full medical insurance, bonuses, etc
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!!
forklift operator (Former Employee), Dallas TexasAugust 23, 2013
Cons: satanic
Ever wanted to work for the circus? Well you've come to the right place! The place is ran by Satan very evil cold people. They will shake your hand and stab you in the back then they go to work on your legs. Management is a joke they don't do anything productive or manage anything but freakin hamburgers and snacks in their face. Ask them a simple question and they act like your an idiot for asking. They sit around plotting on ways to get people out the door if they don't like you. If you kiss bottom you you're half way there but to even be considered you gotta get all up in the crease. They raise production so you won't make standard. Please just stay out of the warehouse. Truck driving might be o.k. WORST JOB ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
Good work environment & quality products from a company on the move.
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 20, 2013
Pros: good benefits & work environment, & the pay wasn't bad.
Cons: every now & then the work load would exceed the time we had to do it.
Good work environment & co workers, we always felt we were growing the business & leaving a good impression of the company. We usually had all the needed accessories to get the job done & in a timely manner. We were relied upon by the retailers to give good advice & service that was typical of our company. We travelled a lot & really didn't mind it because we knew it was going to benefit the company as a whole in the service that we provided.
Good Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tucson arizonaAugust 6, 2013
Pros: oportunities to expand my knowledge of retail service
Cons: no benefits
KeHe was an excellent company. Unfortunately the stores we service are changing. They will be doing all the stocking and ordering at store level. This means all the sales reps including
myself no longer have jobs.

1 2 3

About KeHE Distributors

Employee-owned KeHE distributes specialty, gourmet, natural and organic, kosher, and ethnic foods to over 12,000 retail customers – Read more

KeHE Distributors Photos