KeHE Distributors

KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pretend to be Ethical and Faith Friendly
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2016
Pros: decnt pay
Cons: horrible benefits, poor management, limited growth opportunity, restrictive pay increases with promotions
Training is almost non-existent. Poor management overall. Heavily encouraged micro-management. Poor planning and strategy at the executive level.
Fast paced environment with long hours and high earning potential.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Billings, MTMarch 18, 2016
Cons: 100 % Commission based compensation
Early mornings to late afternoon 6 days a week. Typical day included breaking down pallets of product, de-boxing, stocking on to shelves, date checking, crediting, and invoicing new product. Little outside support and very self oriented. The job is physically demanding with almost non existence recognition from customers or management. Supply chain creates issues with deliveries not showing up on time so you must be flexible and able to prioritize.
Great benefits
Selector (Current Employee), Elkton, FLMarch 15, 2016
Healthcare is great, most coworkers are hardworking and help me when needed. Others do not work hard and are not professional.
Fun workplace
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Fogelsville, PAMarch 9, 2016
Pros: Between breaks
I worked a 10 hour shift. There was always overtime available. I learned how to be a quality control clerk working alongside my collegues. I learned how to identify products that were damaged. I learned how to be a team member.
productive
Picker and Packer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 21, 2015
working for kehe was great experiences
i learned how to drive a electronic pallet jack. and pick order in a fast speed
management was ok
my co-workers were always moven so the motivated me to keep up with them.
the hardest part was worken up to 14-15 hours shift a day
i enjoyed working with my team together
Engaging Environment
Finance (Current Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 18, 2015
Pros: Growing exciting enviornment
Cons: Silo Mentality
KeHE is an engaging environment that will push your skill sets in multiple departments. Major concern about silo mentality and cross functionality, but with the right leaders this company will continue its strong growth.
Great organization with opportunity to expand
Warehouse Operations Manager (Former Employee), Hollywood, FL and Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2015
Pros: Family environment
Cons: Growth in brands at the time of my tenure
The two facilities that I worked our very strong in growth. As Tree of Life it had a very diverse environment with managerial growth. After the merger development halted do to the merger however, the ability for working with the existing personnel was very manageable. This is a good company and I would highly recommend this company.
productive alot of overtime
Order Selector (Current Employee), Stockton, CANovember 12, 2015
good place to work I love all the overtime I need these kind of work got family to feed. so if anyone of you are looking for work thi is the place .
Fast paced and fun environment to be apart of
Order Selector (Former Employee), Weston, FLOctober 22, 2015
Pros: No favoritism by the management staff.
Cons: Ticket order wasn't organized by biggest product to smallest product
Exciting work place to be apart of with staff that are respectful towards you and your work ethic. I enjoy being an order selector period so by being associated with this company i gained an enormous amount of knowledge about the food distribution industry.
Kehe Food's Is A Good Ole Boys Network
Procurement Analysts (Former Employee), RomeovilleOctober 21, 2015
The culture at Kehe Foods in many ways mirrors the culture at other food companies that I worked at.

When I was there they piled an abnormal workload on me and gave me responsibilities that belonged to other employees. On multiple occasions I was sexually harassed by employees and I never got the credit for the ideas that I brought to the company.

I hope the culture has changed since then but if not I would recommend look for another distributor to work for.
Good Culture and People to work for
Accounting Administrator (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILSeptember 10, 2015
Pros: Good people in the finance department
Cons: miscommunication or under communication
I've watched this company grow from a little distributor and the #2 in the industry. Lots of change and opportunities for growth.
Good company to be employed by.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILSeptember 1, 2015
Kehe was a good company to work with, the things that made life most difficult was the changing landscape of the grocery store business model.
mmm a place to work
packer/ picker (Former Employee), Bloomington, INAugust 28, 2015
Pros: a good place to work, some of the time
Cons: management
a typical day at work is with standing on your feet for more than 8 hrs and packing totes and checking items. management wasn't up to par.some co-workers had there clicks and well i guess its ok but when rumars start its history everyone knows but u and it ends up being about u.the hardest part about this job was like i said before the standing on your feet for longer than 8 hrs. and walking up and down stairs.the best part about the job is that they try to do some kind of party when ever they can and u get a longer lunch break.
Previous Worker
Packer (Former Employee), Bloomington, INAugust 26, 2015
Recently became pregnant, they laid me off for a week to 'relocate' me, worked with them twice equal to a year in service, worked hard, wasn't appreciated, and once they found me a new position it was twice as dangerous. Management is very unprofessional, they don't care about their employees and don't appreciate their employees. Very unsatisfying job, will never recommend for anyone to work here.
productive
Lead Retail Merchandising-Representative (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILAugust 5, 2015
well rounded company, on top of all categories serviced in retail grocery. Great team support
Managers/supervisors and district managers partner with each other daily to gather analysis of store needs and make corrections needed in a timely manner for sales uplift and customer satisfaction
Over all disapointed
Systems Mechanic (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILJuly 25, 2015
KeHE distributors treated their employees poorly. Management does not direct in a professional manner, there is NO direction at all or communication. There are too many different rules for performances and raises, lack of consistency throughout the company.
NOT A GOOD CHOICE!
Manager (Former Employee), Brenisville PAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: I was able to keep the knife that there GM stuck in my back
Cons: Need to work 20 hr Days for there satifaction
I was hired as a manager, I sorted through the mess that was handed to me and straighten out the payroll system within a week. I was sent to train at another facility, upon my return my wife was rushed to the Hospital and was there for numerous weeks. I had no one to watch my son so I dropped him off at day care at 700am and went to work. I needed to leave by 600pm to pick him up by the second week of this I was brought in the office with no warning and fired. Lost my medical benefits and had to pay what ever savings I had to pay the hospital bills. Wolfs treat there prey better than I was treated.
Great pay and benefits
Transporter/Driver (Former Employee), Elkton, FLJuly 15, 2015
This was a great job with great pay and benefits, but was a great deal more physical than I had anticipated. I had 18 stops in my regular run, which left out on Thursday and returned on Tuesday of each week. I was responsible for unloading and taking food products inside stores (even at night while closed). This was to be done in a very brief time at each stop due to time constraints. This was not something that I was not used to doing.
fun workplace, great warehouse staff.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: great warehouse staff.
Cons: automatic 401k, seemed like not enough equipment, esop
I liked working at Kehe. The warehouse staff was very courteous, knowledgable, diverse, and very competent in their work ethic. They gave me a chance to learn something new, took the time to train me wirh skills i did not have beforehand like using an order picker. I would recommend to someone looking for work and i would definitely go back to work there if the opportunity ever arose in the future.
poor choice of managment
Chain Account Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2015
being responsible for 7 accounts that totals over $7M in revenue
will keep your day very busy. Running reports, sending statements and working closely with account managers ( conference call and emails), also doing research and pulling backup documentations for collecting old open balance on the accounts.
very poor management - to much micromanagement, poor training,
changing procedures, lack with receiving updating contact information's regarding changes in management structures.( account managers getting promotion or leaving company)
co-workers depend on the individual can be helpful or ignorant.
hardest part - trying to keep up with changes in procedures.
enjoyable part - see results of your hard work to collect and clear oldest open balance on the accounts.
Headquarters