KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Not very good
Retail sales stocker (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA22 May 2017
Bad Management
not very organized and communication is sad. They never let you know what you are in for at each store. the move you around without reason and keep losing contracts.
Pros
Moving around
Is a good place to work at but management needs improvement
Loader (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA12 May 2017
When I started working I live my job with the old management team
Is a fast pace environment
I learned a lot for my first warehouse job
Needs to improve on quality of product
The best job in a long time
Account Analyst - Giant Eagle Sales Team (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 May 2017
Account Analyst – Giant Eagle Sales Team – Pittsburgh, PA
• Maintained weekly product file integrity and paperwork between KeHE and Giant Eagle. This included all file maintenance, DSD authorizations, new items, price changes, and promos.
• Managed inventory requests, competitive pricing programs, free goods programs, truckload programs, and ads between KeHE corporate, Giant Eagle and the Broker/Vendor community.
Office Manager – Kansas Region – Wichita, KS
• File maintenance and analysis for grocery store chains; including authorizations, new items, and price changes.
• Handled customer service issues to resolve problems for sales reps, merchandisers, and grocery stores.
Wrong turn
Order selector (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO5 May 2017
I would not recommend working in the Denver location in Aurora, COmanagement is inexperienced, poor supervision, low pay, management shows favoritism and if you address them about the favoritism you risk being terminated.
Pros
A check
Cons
Low pay
Buen hanbiente laboral un poco desorganizado
Operador forlikf (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PA4 May 2017
Buena empresa aunke con pocas oportunidades de crecimientos
Pros
Buen seguro medico
Cons
Un poco mala organización
Some very good people, but the mergers took its toll on the Trans. Dept.
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX3 May 2017
When I started, it was more than fair. Pleasant environment, cooperative pay and benefits. As our company was Consumed/Merger, by a larger Company, it was dicey as can be expected.
But within a year and a half, two more companies where also bought out and I'm the process of combining the last of three total. This also caused our "Tenure" to be downgraded as the Large company was older in this region. The direct affect was loosing eleven drivers in eight months. Out of seventy six. It's going to happen again soon on a smaller level.
Pros
Benefits, some good people over all. "Solo" pay formula very competitive
Cons
"Team Driving" pay not so good. Out sometimes, well over 75 Hours a week. Hard to take vacation in the Trans. Dept.
Horrible leadership and management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA3 May 2017
A typical day as a clerk comes along with being over tasked and expected to complete it all within 8 hours of work. You have supervisors that do not have any communication skills and when they do try to communicate with you; it seems as if they want to fight you. One person in particular. I have learned many skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends with coworkers.
Productive and fun
Selector (Former Employee) –  Weston, FL1 May 2017
Productive and fun. safe place. very friendly. supervisors friendly, great coworkers, great pay, vacations, paid time off, multiculture, great employees.
A Great Place To Work
Territorial Assistant to the Regional Supervisors (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX1 May 2017
I was Vacation Relief for over thirty vendors in the entire DFW area. I stepped in for salesman on vacation or leave, running the vendor’s route as if it were my own. Working closely with individual store management, I placed orders, unpacked the pallets of merchandise, checked in each case of product with the store’s receiver. Located and stocked each case to the shelf while assisting customers on the sales floor, and wrote credit for damaged merchandise to be sent back to the warehouse. I was the Trainer for new vendors for Tree Of Life before it was bought by KeHE Distributors, Inc. I was a Field Sales Associate (salesman or vendor) for Tree Of Life. I helped the stores and sales associate with Inventory Control to keep back stock inventory low, neat & organized. I was laid off due to a company-wide loss of business.
Pros
I met a lot of very good people in and around North Texas
Cons
I had to drive my personal vehicle with very little compensation.
Trust to do job given
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL25 April 2017
As an employee for this company I was able to prove my hard work and dedication to my job. As my supervisors toured stores my job was recognized and appreciated.
horrible
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Flowermound, TX23 April 2017
Their turn around rate is super high. They don't treat their employees fairly. I didn't like how i was treated. I enjoyed what I did there but the management doesn't know what they are doing.
Keep looking
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  California16 April 2017
I turned down another position and accepted one with KeHe based on the hours and pay, They lied and after 90 days are replacing us with independent contractors. I understand how business works, but misleading people and hurting them without any consideration is not just wrong, it's unethical. Management is totally unorganized with no concern or leadership ability. They have their company values printed on my ID card, but do not live by them at all. I know many of my coworkers are being badly hurt by these decisions they have made,All I can say is I will be glad when I am through with them,
Pros
decent pay for this work
Cons
confused liars
the money is good
Dock (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN13 April 2017
the hardest part of this job,is getting use to all the overtime,though the week,you have no free time to yourself,butt if you have a lot of bills to get caught up on,its a great place to pick-up extra money
Pros
lot of hours
Cons
too many hours
Very stressful not worth working there
Merg Cop/ Cherry Picker Selector (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA 1803112 April 2017
The management there us very rude and lazy. They make the lower level people such as leads do work that inky a supervisor should be doing. They treat everyone very poorly and they don't take consideration if the cost of living here.
Pros
bonues
Cons
everything
Blind to overall remote managers ways
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NA11 April 2017
Good company but corporate does not have a handle on remote locations. HR is seems to care but is easily led astray but remote managers. HR needs to be more involved in the hiring and well being of the employees,
crazy and out of control
Lead Selector (Former Employee) –  Weston, FL10 April 2017
i a great place to work this need better selectors there a lot of money to be made because of the hours they give you but the warehouse itself need some work
Pros
Cons
great money
Great work envirment and free coffee.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA4 April 2017
Graveyard was great, and coworkers make a better day better. The position that was given to me was really simple and easy. One thing I did not like is, the "slow days" meaning steady paste. Keep is a great place to be employed at.
Route Sales great for independent self starter
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FL28 March 2017
Enjoyed my job and KeHe was a great company to work for. Grocery chain we serviced choose to change suppliers no longer utilizing us as a full service provider.
Divertido
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA11 March 2017
Empiezo con saludar a las personas.
He aprendido como manejar situaciones difíciles y como salir de ellas.
La dirección de la empresa siempre está dispuesta a colaborar con el empleado.
Los compañeros siempre dispuestos a resolver en equipo laboral.
Nada es difícil si a uno le gusta lo que hace.
El ambiente y el compañerismo.
Pros
Kaiser permanente.
productive and fun workplace
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 March 2017
productive and fun workplace. good core values. good benefits. good staff. good executive team. great environment and everyone is friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9