KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Keep looking
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  California16 April 2017
I turned down another position and accepted one with KeHe based on the hours and pay, They lied and after 90 days are replacing us with independent contractors. I understand how business works, but misleading people and hurting them without any consideration is not just wrong, it's unethical. Management is totally unorganized with no concern or leadership ability. They have their company values printed on my ID card, but do not live by them at all. I know many of my coworkers are being badly hurt by these decisions they have made,All I can say is I will be glad when I am through with them,
Pros
decent pay for this work
Cons
confused liars
Very stressful not worth working there
Merg Cop/ Cherry Picker Selector (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA 1803112 April 2017
The management there us very rude and lazy. They make the lower level people such as leads do work that inky a supervisor should be doing. They treat everyone very poorly and they don't take consideration if the cost of living here.
Pros
bonues
Cons
everything
Blind to overall remote managers ways
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NA11 April 2017
Good company but corporate does not have a handle on remote locations. HR is seems to care but is easily led astray but remote managers. HR needs to be more involved in the hiring and well being of the employees,
crazy and out of control
Lead Selector (Former Employee) –  Weston, FL10 April 2017
i a great place to work this need better selectors there a lot of money to be made because of the hours they give you but the warehouse itself need some work
Pros
Cons
great money
Great work envirment and free coffee.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA4 April 2017
Graveyard was great, and coworkers make a better day better. The position that was given to me was really simple and easy. One thing I did not like is, the "slow days" meaning steady paste. Keep is a great place to be employed at.
Route Sales great for independent self starter
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FL28 March 2017
Enjoyed my job and KeHe was a great company to work for. Grocery chain we serviced choose to change suppliers no longer utilizing us as a full service provider.
productive and fun workplace
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 March 2017
productive and fun workplace. good core values. good benefits. good staff. good executive team. great environment and everyone is friendly.
Great CrossTraining
Putaway Driver (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX2 March 2017
First this job was great when started, but then I realized their is a lot of shading supervisors and leads. Unorganized this job is a joke. If you have warehouse experience please don't work for them I have 7yrs. Experience. This job is for an amateurs when it's time for your raise they will keep pushing it back until you forget about it. The high turnover rate is high due to the fact, they pay you an average rate but work you like a dog. Also they treat they employees like loose change. Everyone is just a number.
The company is a great company but this facility is not.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Unorganized and pay
great place to work ,
Planogram Analyst / Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL28 February 2017
a typical day was making sure that all planogramed items were in the sections that they were assigned , checking dates, new items , trending items.
learned that you must be self motivated and have a sense of pride in your work , our management team is all about us making our decisions on our own and trying to come up with new and better ways to do things
Pros
always worked with you if you have n appointments
Cons
night sets starting on sunday
Run Away!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL16 February 2017
Horrible place to work! I would avoid at all costs! Management has no structure. They fire people easily--no job security!! Workload is unbearable! Long work hours---no work/life balance!!!!!!!!!!
Fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA27 January 2017
Great company to work for. Employees there were great, very friendly, and helpful. The work was great. Management left you alone as long as you were meeting company goals
Be Smart and apply to someone better
Merchandiser/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Brea, CA27 January 2017
Sorry I do not recommend KeHe as a place to work. I don't have any positive words for describing this company. They do not respect the field associates who do all the back breaking work that pays their salaries. I guess it's easier to hire 10 stupid people for low wages than it is to keep just a few good workers and treat them well.
Pros
Cons
low pay, zero respect for field workers!!!
not so fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL25 January 2017
Company is getting worse day by day. Avoid at all cost if possible.Nice people though that doesn't pay the bills. There is nothing more to say.
Good company to work for.
Field sales representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL area24 January 2017
Good company to work for, rewarded by being commission based as well as great flexibility to impact the bottom line. Self motivated employees have very few limitations.
Great Company
ACME Markets Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PA8 January 2017
I worked for KeHE for one year before relocating with my family, and it was a very rewarding job. The company is amazingly ethical, and I took pride in representing them!
Pros
good company, decent pay, very good benefits
Cons
we were very short staffed when I was there
Great ESOP benefits
Independent/Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN7 January 2017
Great being involved in ESOP! Great management! Excellent flexibility... in hours. Fair and motivating commissions and spiffs. Biggest downside is having to work extra hours during holidays.
Pros
esop
Cons
working weekends
Easy work but not the best management I've been under.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL5 January 2017
The work is not difficult, however there is a ton of multitasking, flipping between screens that goes on. It is overall a small work load. Not all of the managers or supervisors sit in their jobs very well, and they like to make you feel incompetent.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
you are severely micro-managed there.
Kehe
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA6 December 2016
Poor management the management here sucks
Unorganized supervisors have numerous harassment cases against them I do not recommend this job at all.
A lot of over time .
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management
Company with great values
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 December 2016
KeHE is a great company for which to work. The company has great core values and practices what it preaches. I would strongly recommend looking into KeHE.
This company lies to you
Driver (Former Employee) –  Texas26 November 2016
I bid on a route that paid well, but when I started to run the route, it didn't add up to the pay. Allot of drivers are leaving this company because they don't care about you, if your route requires you to have a lift gate, they won't put you on one so you have to ramp everything. Not a good place to work, allot of folks are looking to leave this company
Pros
Start at 5am and be done by 10am
Cons
No money for the work you do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9