KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

management
WAREHOUSE┬áREPLINISHER (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX15 September 2017
Managers play favorites and makes others work harder then others. some people are cool to work with but others were slackers and never got in trouble for there lack of work because they were friends of the supervisor
no time
Selector/Puller (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR6 September 2017
the job was fun and easy. just hated always being in the frezzer they pick fav . poor training only got few days and got thrown out there . not having a time to be off was the wrost
Pros
pay
Cons
not knowing when youll be off
Great Company To Work For, But Had Some Unfortunate Account Losses
Regional Accounts Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX3 September 2017
I worked for KeHE Distributions for a year and three month and can honestly say that it has been the best work experience that I have ever had. Unfortunately, I was recently notified that I am going to be laid off due to the lost of some major accounts. I would like to have continued working for then, but these things happen sometimes.
Nice company
Chaser (Current Employee) –  Flowermound texas3 September 2017
A nice company to work for a lot of overtime is offered you have the ability to move around a different areas they had different women that you can ovulate have a nice 401K package the pay is very competitive lot of friendly people to work..
good company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL31 August 2017
Good company, family oriented, very good training tools. Weekly conference calls to keep employees on he same page. Was able to call supervisor at anytime if their was an issue.
My review
3rd Shift Cooler Stocker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN31 August 2017
Most enjoyable part is the pay. Decent pay plus incentive pay if you make rate. Hardest part is the hours. Third shift is hard enough without the forced overtime.
brittany
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Doulasville25 August 2017
I think I will be a great match for the company and will help the company reach it's goals. The distributors at KEHE are very self efficient and work as a team.
Bad Management
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA17 August 2017
KeHe is a great place to work but the management team does not work together. They expect you to work long hours under unbelievable stress and then blame you when things don't go well. Not really a place I would reccomend to work.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Stress
they will lie to you when the truth sounds better
Driver (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX9 August 2017
Warehouse people are clueless when it comes to loading trailers. Trucks and trailers in good condition they argue with you when you say no can't do it.4 or 5 months ago a driver crashes and died because he didn't tell them no.Over all you can make some good money but you got to be there, And you gotta sleep when you go home.
Pros
good money
Cons
warhouse not knowing how to load
Fun environment
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GA4 August 2017
It's was a nice productive environment. Friendly people and great management. If I could I would go back. They give you a great opportunity to grow within the company

Want to know more about KeHE Distributors?

Ask a question
Great job, but no job security in specialty grocery
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  East Coast3 August 2017
Since KeHE doesn't make anything, employees are at the mercy of a back and forth bidding war for accounts. A contract expires, or a company opts out of their contract with KeHE, and many jobs are eliminated due to the loss of business. The job itself is rewarding, but it's just not feasible for someone to have a meaningful, lasting career in a business that is so volatile.
Pros
Great culture, and constantly changing product line
Cons
Layoffs
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Empacador (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX3 August 2017
Muy buena comunicaci├│n con los empleados, y buen ambiente para trabajar
wouldnt never recomend this company for any of my friends
Chain Account Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL27 July 2017
stressful, didn't learn much. micromanagement - no trust.
favoritism, no communication between manager and associates.
most enjoyable time - when you clock out.
Ok place to work
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, IL26 July 2017
Job has its ups and downs, liked the work/life balance. Company lost an account so jobs were lost and there was no severance. Other than that, I always liked working with my direct manager.
Dry Utilities Stocker (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX24 July 2017
KeHe is a great company to work for the only downfall is that it is extremely hot.
The environment is very friendly and the company is multi cultural which is great.
Management continues to train you on the policy and procedures and allows you to train in other departments.

The hardest part of the job is working in the Cut Case department. We do everything by hand, cut cases into 6packs, 12packs. The machine shrink wraps and the the items are placed on a pallet.
Pros
Owner of the Month Program
Cons
Extremely Hot
Prductive workplace
Order Selector, cherry picker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 952156 July 2017
Order selecting includes having to ride a triple pallet jack, order selecting food items on to pallets, wrapping pallet jacks with shrink wrap, and staging wrapped at designated loading door,
Pros
free lunches, break every two hours
Cons
Long days at work sometimes. may get mandated to work six days a week
Great team of people to work with
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL6 July 2017
Working on your own with regular contact and info from management. I enjoyed working with some outstanding sales people at Kehe. Quite a bit of travel in the state as well as several trade shows per year. Downside is dealing with some customers that are very rude or think of you as nothing more than free labor. Also so concerns about job security as account come and go from time to time.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Job security questions
Great company to work for!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID15 June 2017
I enjoyed working for Kehe. I was a merchandiser and loved working with the grocery managers in the stores on my route. Most of the time I was on my own and responsible for my orders and products independently.
Pros
great pay, great company
Good place to work. Hours are great
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Keene, NH13 June 2017
Good place to work. One problem is hiring people to stock the loads that you order. The hours are what you want as long as you hit the order deadlines.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Commission
Do not work here
Selector/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA11 June 2017
I have nothing good to day about Kehe I worked there for two years. Some days you don't work a full eight house because its not enough work. Its not clean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7