KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Prductive workplace
Order Selector, cherry picker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 952156 July 2017
Order selecting includes having to ride a triple pallet jack, order selecting food items on to pallets, wrapping pallet jacks with shrink wrap, and staging wrapped at designated loading door,
Pros
free lunches, break every two hours
Cons
Long days at work sometimes. may get mandated to work six days a week
Great team of people to work with
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL6 July 2017
Working on your own with regular contact and info from management. I enjoyed working with some outstanding sales people at Kehe. Quite a bit of travel in the state as well as several trade shows per year. Downside is dealing with some customers that are very rude or think of you as nothing more than free labor. Also so concerns about job security as account come and go from time to time.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Job security questions
Great company to work for!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID15 June 2017
I enjoyed working for Kehe. I was a merchandiser and loved working with the grocery managers in the stores on my route. Most of the time I was on my own and responsible for my orders and products independently.
Pros
great pay, great company
Good place to work. Hours are great
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Keene, NH13 June 2017
Good place to work. One problem is hiring people to stock the loads that you order. The hours are what you want as long as you hit the order deadlines.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Commission
Do not work here
Selector/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA11 June 2017
I have nothing good to day about Kehe I worked there for two years. Some days you don't work a full eight house because its not enough work. Its not clean.
Not very good
Retail sales stocker (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA22 May 2017
Bad Management
not very organized and communication is sad. They never let you know what you are in for at each store. the move you around without reason and keep losing contracts.
Pros
Moving around
Good co corker but no salary increas
CASH APPLICATIOS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL21 May 2017
It's good to be in this company till you retire, but need to work closer to home. People are good, easy to approach. Good benefits. Good retirement funds. The culture is diversified. The hardest is you work so hard, but lately no increase of salary. Sometimes management cracked but otherwise in target. Hardest part is to leave the company and the people.
Pros
Good job responsibilty
Cons
very far at my residence
Is a good place to work at but management needs improvement
Loader (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA12 May 2017
When I started working I live my job with the old management team
Is a fast pace environment
I learned a lot for my first warehouse job
Needs to improve on quality of product
The best job in a long time
Account Analyst - Giant Eagle Sales Team (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 May 2017
Account Analyst – Giant Eagle Sales Team – Pittsburgh, PA
• Maintained weekly product file integrity and paperwork between KeHE and Giant Eagle. This included all file maintenance, DSD authorizations, new items, price changes, and promos.
• Managed inventory requests, competitive pricing programs, free goods programs, truckload programs, and ads between KeHE corporate, Giant Eagle and the Broker/Vendor community.
Office Manager – Kansas Region – Wichita, KS
• File maintenance and analysis for grocery store chains; including authorizations, new items, and price changes.
• Handled customer service issues to resolve problems for sales reps, merchandisers, and grocery stores.
Wrong turn
Order selector (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO5 May 2017
I would not recommend working in the Denver location in Aurora, COmanagement is inexperienced, poor supervision, low pay, management shows favoritism and if you address them about the favoritism you risk being terminated.
Pros
A check
Cons
Low pay
Buen hanbiente laboral un poco desorganizado
Operador forlikf (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PA4 May 2017
Buena empresa aunke con pocas oportunidades de crecimientos
Pros
Buen seguro medico
Cons
Un poco mala organización
Some very good people, but the mergers took its toll on the Trans. Dept.
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX3 May 2017
When I started, it was more than fair. Pleasant environment, cooperative pay and benefits. As our company was Consumed/Merger, by a larger Company, it was dicey as can be expected.
But within a year and a half, two more companies where also bought out and I'm the process of combining the last of three total. This also caused our "Tenure" to be downgraded as the Large company was older in this region. The direct affect was loosing eleven drivers in eight months. Out of seventy six. It's going to happen again soon on a smaller level.
Pros
Benefits, some good people over all. "Solo" pay formula very competitive
Cons
"Team Driving" pay not so good. Out sometimes, well over 75 Hours a week. Hard to take vacation in the Trans. Dept.
Horrible leadership and management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA3 May 2017
A typical day as a clerk comes along with being over tasked and expected to complete it all within 8 hours of work. You have supervisors that do not have any communication skills and when they do try to communicate with you; it seems as if they want to fight you. One person in particular. I have learned many skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends with coworkers.
Productive and fun
Selector (Former Employee) –  Weston, FL1 May 2017
Productive and fun. safe place. very friendly. supervisors friendly, great coworkers, great pay, vacations, paid time off, multiculture, great employees.
A Great Place To Work
Territorial Assistant to the Regional Supervisors (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX1 May 2017
I was Vacation Relief for over thirty vendors in the entire DFW area. I stepped in for salesman on vacation or leave, running the vendor’s route as if it were my own. Working closely with individual store management, I placed orders, unpacked the pallets of merchandise, checked in each case of product with the store’s receiver. Located and stocked each case to the shelf while assisting customers on the sales floor, and wrote credit for damaged merchandise to be sent back to the warehouse. I was the Trainer for new vendors for Tree Of Life before it was bought by KeHE Distributors, Inc. I was a Field Sales Associate (salesman or vendor) for Tree Of Life. I helped the stores and sales associate with Inventory Control to keep back stock inventory low, neat & organized. I was laid off due to a company-wide loss of business.
Pros
I met a lot of very good people in and around North Texas
Cons
I had to drive my personal vehicle with very little compensation.
Trust to do job given
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL25 April 2017
As an employee for this company I was able to prove my hard work and dedication to my job. As my supervisors toured stores my job was recognized and appreciated.
horrible
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Flowermound, TX23 April 2017
Their turn around rate is super high. They don't treat their employees fairly. I didn't like how i was treated. I enjoyed what I did there but the management doesn't know what they are doing.
Keep looking
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  California16 April 2017
I turned down another position and accepted one with KeHe based on the hours and pay, They lied and after 90 days are replacing us with independent contractors. I understand how business works, but misleading people and hurting them without any consideration is not just wrong, it's unethical. Management is totally unorganized with no concern or leadership ability. They have their company values printed on my ID card, but do not live by them at all. I know many of my coworkers are being badly hurt by these decisions they have made,All I can say is I will be glad when I am through with them,
Pros
decent pay for this work
Cons
confused liars
the money is good
Dock (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN13 April 2017
the hardest part of this job,is getting use to all the overtime,though the week,you have no free time to yourself,butt if you have a lot of bills to get caught up on,its a great place to pick-up extra money
Pros
lot of hours
Cons
too many hours
Very stressful not worth working there
Merg Cop/ Cherry Picker Selector (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA 1803112 April 2017
The management there us very rude and lazy. They make the lower level people such as leads do work that inky a supervisor should be doing. They treat everyone very poorly and they don't take consideration if the cost of living here.
Pros
bonues
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7