KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

You have No idea
Selector (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX17 January 2018
A place where you get written up for being sick with doctor's orders taking you off of work. The only time you're able to advance is if you know someone within management.. Regardless of you work performance. You are micro managed all day, for a job that's states, "you must be able to work without supervision". Safety is an Extreme issue at The Flower Mound location, along with fairness in the workplace... These things have been reported and ignored...
Pros
Hourly pay
Cons
Everything else
Worked long hours, burnt out employees
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA17 January 2018
Pay wise you make so much over time that it's great but lose out on life. After a few months you get use to it. So I recommend saving as much as you can.
Cons
Not staffed with enough equipment
long hours and poor management
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA17 January 2018
If you're young and just stating off then this is the perfect job for you but if you have family then i wouldn't recommend it. Really long hours up to 16 a day. Poor management mostly everyone took long breaks and days off no one even noticed. Dirty warehouse no walk way very unsafe. People were cool but id pass if you're not ready to make this job your life.
Pros
pay
Cons
ppor management, long hours, one day off
Chino CA Transportation Department
Transportation/Routing Department (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA4 January 2018
Horrible management! Not knowledgeable whatsoever but will take all the credit for the work you do. No support even when asked for help. Stressed everyday. No work life balance. Until the current Transportation managers are replaced, I don’t recommend. You’ll be sorry. Don’t leave your current job for this company. They will make it sound nice and pretty but it is bad. Not a culture you want to be part of. Within a matter of 3 months the entire routing department quit! That should say enough.
Pros
A steady pay check
Cons
overall good place to work
Sr. Sale Process Manager (Former Employee) –  Placentia, CA3 January 2018
KeHE is a good company to work for and they treat their employees fairly. Good culture and they strive to make sure each year they work to make things better for their employees through surveys.
Pros
good people
Cons
company moved
n/a n/a
Regional Sales Manager - SoCal (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA2 January 2018
give us your opinion about, a typical day at work, what you learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job
Dont pay attention to these 4 or five star reviews they are very misleading.
Loader (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, IL2 January 2018
This company has a sign in their lobby we honor god in all that we do, not true, they treat their employees like dirt, they play favorites, being a hard worker is not recognized, the management team in most departments are not qualified. The company is very Unorganized and your input will be completely ignored, I was a loader in Romeoville and was terminated for a very petty reason, so if your seeking a job that shows mercy like god shows and honors god in everything they do this is not for you. Pay is very low and family meens nothing to them, I would highly recommend not applying for a job here.very arrogant management team, and the supervisors are useless and don't know squat about running a team.
Pros
Not many its a paycheck thats about it.
Cons
No respect and rampant favoritism, from management, rules only apply to tha employees that dont sacrifice their family and put kehe ahead of everything.
Aurora,co
Order Selector/Picker (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO31 December 2017
I'm currently a cooler selector and I have to say this was the best job I have ever came across. I'm relocating with family to another state but this is a job I will not forget. Management cares for the employees needs and make sure if you are not at you or the companies goals, they find a way for you to be. the pay is better then a lot of other companies and you start at 9:30 am to finish. I'm able to see my family after work and that's great. good luck to anyone looking for a career with kehe not job.
Pros
pay, management
Cons
none that i can think of
Kehe is not a productive place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA29 December 2017
Kehe is not a productive place to work. They don't teach anything, there are constant fires, and there is a lack of planning. Nothing is proactive, just reactive.
productive and fun place to wrork
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA23 December 2017
this was my first warehouse job I actually love this workplace it was fun and fast paced great team and good management you will get overtime if you want
Good place to work if you like flexibility and independence.
Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA5 December 2017
The work hours were flexible. The benefits were good. No real room for advancement unless you're willing to relocate. I enjoyed my time with the company. I learned a lot about sales and merchandising.
Great job
Loader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX27 November 2017
I load it there freezer trucks met new people night warehouse job poor management no communication skills time frame of the work hours were fluctuating but overall great job
Pros
The pay
Cons
Bad management
Ok place to work for
Loader (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA25 November 2017
It was a good job for the moment if you like working long hours with decent pay then go for it good benefits plus good people to work with there good environment
Pros
Company bbq
Cons
Just long working hours
Average work place, nothing exceptional
Operations Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO25 November 2017
Standard in-out work place. Come in to fill a position and then hop out. Paychecks are suitable but nothing to entertain long term goals. There is new management in place but site still needs traction to get better.
Friendly co-workers
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Chino, CA7 November 2017
Fair pay, poor management, horrible work hours. Back breaking work, only %3 pay raise yearly, good work experience for first job. But not long term..
Pros
Union
Cons
Working in other departments
Order selector
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA6 November 2017
Worst job I ever had . They make you do 12 to 16 hours more a day .management doesn’t know how to run the floor they don’t care about you they don’t even let you take your vacation if you have vacation hours they complain about it and deny it .they want you to work on your breaks. And sometimes they don’t even give you your breaks .They don’t tell you how many hours your doing that day they’ll tell you last minute .Company is understaffed people are always quitting . plant manager doesn’t even care about the company . When you’re done with your department they make you go to another department help them out I don’t recommend This to anyone eventually this place is going to shut down if they don’t change things I feel like all upper Management cares less what happens to the company
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours and pretty much everything
Working on your own time
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MD27 October 2017
It’s a fun place to work and you work at your own pace. No one is standing over top of you. The stocking is easy and usually light work. You meet lots of people
Good place to work. Climate controlled work environment.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elkton, FL 3203322 October 2017
The hardest part of the job were the long hours, I worked almost 12 hours per day, most days of the week.

It was a decent place to work, I was told about the long hours before I took the job.

Lots of planning and coordination of product was required during the shift due to nature of product e.g. food, frozen items, perishables.
Pros
good starting salary, nice management team
Cons
no matching 401K
Productive and fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA17 October 2017
Kehe is a great place to work they are working like a team. This is the place that even you don't have the experience they can training you to be the best.
Pros
Good job
Cons
nothing
Horrible place to work, standard is not accurate
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA10 October 2017
When I was there I got let go got something so petty it’s uobelieveabke, they have new hires every week cuz they suck, glad they let me go for the simple issue I recommend this place to no one, 16 hr.m days and you still gotta be in standard , saline zombie , eff this place
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
Management, warehouse system, old equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7