Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump in and make a difference!
- Design UI and UX for various web & mobile applications, modules and components
- Provide detailed design and flow documentation for development teams
- Develop product enhancements, features and upgrades
- Solid understanding of web & mobile usability and interface design standards
- At least 2 years post-secondary education in interface or digital design
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Education and experience in graphic design is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Mac, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
- Flexible, able to take direction, adapt/adjust to changes and shifting priorities
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Toronto, ON. Yonge and Eglinton Ave.
Why work at Keek?
- Competitive compensation
- Central office location
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual, fast-paced team environment
Interested? Please submit your resume along with examples of your work to jobs @keek.com. Please state the job code DS-IN in the subject.
We thank all applicants however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants invited for an interview will be asked to provide a resume, portfolio and/or examples of their work at time of interview.
For more information about Keek please visit www.keek.com/about