Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump in and make a difference!
- Manage the priorities and tasks of the QA Department
- Oversee user support and content moderation tasks
- Interface with senior management
- Work with development and engineering to identify and analyze software bugs and
- Strong communication and proven leadership skills
- Time and priority management skills
- Flexible and responsive to evolving requirements
- Detail-oriented, organized and accurate
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience using JIRA an asset
Toronto, ON. Yonge and Eglinton Ave.
Why work at Keek?
- Competitive compensation
- Central office location
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual, fast-paced team environment
Interested? Please submit your application to jobs @keek.com. Please state the job code QM-IN in the subject.
We thank all applicants however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump into a startup environment and...