Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump in and make a difference!
- Application and API development
- Product and platform feature development
- Provide on-going support, performance optimization, bug fixing and maintenance
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience coding in large scale application / database environments
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Able to estimate time required to complete project deliverables
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, JSON
- Experience using version control (SVN/Git)
Toronto, ON. Yonge and Eglinton Ave.
Why work at Keek?
- Competitive compensation
- Central office location
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual, fast-paced team environment
Interested? Please submit your application to jobs @keek.com. Please state the job code PHP-ID in the subject.
We thank all applicants however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants invited for an interview will be asked to provide a resume, portfolio and/or examples of their work at time of interview.
For more information about Keek please visit www.keek.com/about