Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump in and make a difference!
- Implement custom web / mobile graphical user interfaces
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility
- Develop enhancements and upgrades
- Provide on-going support
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Solid understanding of web usability and interface design standards
- Strong understanding of frontend page performance optimization
- Basic html including tableless layout, image sprites, CSS, jQuery
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience using version control (SVN/Git)
Toronto, ON. Yonge and Eglinton Ave.
Why work at Keek?
- Competitive compensation
- Central office location
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual, fast-paced team environment
Interested? Please submit your application to jobs @keek.com. Please state the job code FE-ID in the subject.
We thank all applicants however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keek is a fast-growing social video network looking for smart and ambitious people that are ready to jump into a startup environment and...