Keating Technologies Inc.®, headquartered in Markham (north-east Toronto), Ontario, is Canada's leading branch outsourcing service to the high technology and consumer electronics industry. Since 1987, Keating has provided Total Market Management® services including sales, marketing and customer support through its offices in Markham, Montreal and Vancouver. Keating Technologies represents leading manufacturers and works with distributor and reseller partners, bringing technology products and services to the Canadian consumer through retail, corporate, government, and education markets.
We currently have an immediate job opening for a Technical Support Representative. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for providing professional and knowledgeable technical support to our customers in a fast paced call center. The successful individual will also be responsible for ensuring that customer service is always the top priority and that all calls are tracked and all customer information is accurate. You will also be responsible for:
- Providing technical support through the telephone to our customers regarding specific product information, upgrades, warranties and computer maintenance.
- Maintaining all call information accurately for client reporting purposes.
- Escalating complex or specialized technical inquiries to Level 2 Technical Support Reps.
- Trouble shooting a variety of customer inquiries related to specific products.
- Consistently achieving pre-established call quotas.
- Following up on potential sales leads.
- Must be fully fluent in English.
- Knowledge of ACD queue phone system is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience using TeleMagic CRM is an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Sound understanding of the IT industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of networking technology within a Windows environment would be an asset.
- High school diploma and/or post-secondary education in computer science or related field.
- Two years experience in a call centre environment.
- MCSE and/or A+ certification.
Competitive base salary based on experience.
A post secondary degree/diploma and certification or business experience equivalent is required. Become part of the dynamic team that is setting the standards for an industry!
We thank you for your interest, but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies Inc.®, headquartered in Markham (north-east Toronto), Ontario, is Canada's leading branch outsourcing service to the...