Part Time Position
Salary to be determined
Contract Position 24 months
This position requires working from your home and having access to telephone and internet.
Candidates from across Canada are being considered.
To provide continuity and support for board members and users.
This position is responsible to oversee the day to day operations of the business of the Keal System Users Group Board, and is responsible to provide continuity and support for board members and users.
Key Contributions / Responsibilities
Administers the operations of the Keal System Users Group Board by coordinating meetings and events and supporting the initiatives of the Board.
- Attends all user group meetings which are held monthly by teleconference.
- Attends Annual General Meeting conference (expenses paid)
- Plans and attends to all details for Annual General Meeting and Regional Meetings, including, but not limited to, all convention details, correspondence, registration (including receipt of fees for conferences), education, accreditation, supplies and guest speakers.
- Maintains the users group website
- Acts as liason with Keal Technology and other organizations or individuals as required by the board
- As requested by the Board, attends and represents the KSU board and membership at meetings, functions and gatherings.
- Obtains legal opinions, conduct surveys and compile statistics on behalf of the Board.
- Takes the minutes of all meetings and publishes to relevant parties.
- Assist membership chair with expanding the user group membership
- Assist ByLaw chair by maintaining KSU By-laws and constitution documents as required
- Compile and distribute newsletter on quarterly basis, including conference registrations.
- Bringing issues to the attention of the Board for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum 5 years? experience as an insurance broker
Minimum 3 years? experience of one or more of Keal?s Software Products
Served as a member on a board, or other volunteer organization
Minimum high school graduation, any Province
Actively involved in continuing education
Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload within deadlines
Proficient in organizational skills
Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint)
Microsoft Publisher (Newsletter)
Experience with sigXP, comXP, dokXP & other Keal products
Basic web skills (Website and Blog)
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.