KBRwyle Employee Reviews

Great culture and people
Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX15 November 2017
The work load was fair and the company objectives were such that you were always engaged in something challenging. Management was very attentive to the employees and the work offered you an opportunity to do things you would be able to do anywhere else. For instance, flying in zero G or access to Mission Control.
Kbr
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PA31 October 2017
The work itself is not a problem, it is the unfair treatment and how the Project Manager treats the managers. Also with the client DXC on site they have a tendency of practicing unethical practices.
Love my office buddy
Accounting Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL23 October 2017
Everyone in our department got along and worked well together to meet deadlines. It was easy and work at your own pace. Having my own work space and environment was great.
Pros
set hours
In the process of intergating Wyle laboratories and Honeywell Technology Solutions division.
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO18 October 2017
Integration has been challenging; some leaders are more concerned with self promotion and recognition rather than growing the business. Internal conflicts related to SETA type work vs. Operations & Maintenance, and Sustainment contracts
Pros
Good Work Environment; KBR recognized as global leader in O&M, understands the effort needed to secure large contracts
Cons
Newly formed LLC...Steering decisions have not yet been made
No Real Complaints So Far
Logistics Operations/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD17 October 2017
As I write this I have only been here a few months and I have no real complaints. The management is in the middle of a merger and so far it's been going pretty smooth with no major hiccups.
Athletics
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Iraq15 October 2017
I love operating equipment's
I have learned to safely operate equipment and get my job done positively
The management has always been there for in time of need
I have always worked with different cultural people from different parts of the world
Working extra hours and under pressure to meet the company demands and the customers satisfaction
I have always loved operating both horizontal and vertical equipment's. I love my job
Pros
Free accomodation and free meals
Cons
Short breaks and health care benefits
Company does not share in profits
Assistant Program Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 October 2017
The company was initially an excellent company to work for. But after 3 or 4 mergers/buyouts, benefits, raises, and morale seemed to go down hill. They gave me several good years but there are better chances for advancement out there.
Pros
job security
benefits
The environment depends on where you assisgned
Maritime Prepositioning Ship Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL13 October 2017
My overall assessment of KBRWYLE is average, the environment is depending where you assisgned. An individual who do not like being on water this not the job for you. at any given time you may sail for weeks at a time, even though you may travel and see many different countries and islands being on water for any length of time my seem to be a little stressful.
Pros
Travel to different countries and islands is a plus
Cons
while on the ships having equipment to do the job does not always happen.
mostly a fun job
Facility Maintenance/Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norco, CA12 October 2017
Wyle was a testing facility for different government and civilian contracts. This is where I started getting into the engineering field. Worked with many good people who I learned from.
Contractor
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  California9 October 2017
Generally good place to work. Only been there for a short period of time, no complaints. Workplace culture is average and management is good. Good contracting company
Great Place to Work
Administrative and Security Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 October 2017
This is an excellent company to work for along with great benefits. They employ outstanding managers and the co-workers operate very well together. I have greater knowledge on the protection and safe guarding of our security information.
Pros
Benefit Package
Cons
Administrative Coordinator - 2 (Current Employee) –  Hill AFB, UT 840562 October 2017
The management and communication between the people are poor quality, things get kept from managers and employees that should not be kept. If there is an issue with an employee no action is ever taken. I love my job just wish people would understand who the supervisors are and who needs to be kept in the loop of things
Pros
Love my job
Cons
Very shady and petty people
Would not recommend the Mechanicsburg location
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PA28 September 2017
There is very poor management, they do not pay their employees the proper salary governed by the Department of Labor, and 0 chance to advance your career.
Small operation in Seattle
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA7 September 2017
I pursued another career as metrology wasn't challenging enough and their wasn't much growth potential. I also moved out of the state as it rains too much in Seattle.
Productive and very family oreinted place to work for
Security Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD5 September 2017
You can not find a better company to work for like KBRwyle. They are a very busy and growing company, but do not forget that you have family and they work together like a family. Not a cut throat company, yet an honest down to earth good place to set your roots.
Company is getting too big and distancing itself from the worker.
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL25 August 2017
KBR, formally known as CAS has been bought four times over the last eight years and each time it gets bought out, it gets bigger and the 'big' management seems to forget the workers.
Provided information and support for elctronic enclosures.
Outside Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA5 August 2017
Prospecting in finding companies and contacts that could use electronic enclosures. Successful in landing a huge contract with Qualcomm in the purchase of a new design and very highly specialized, seismic rated electronic enclosure.
Pros
Finding companies and people who can use the products.
Cons
With electronics getting smaller and smaller this was a dying product line.
Kbrwyle
Principal Procurement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD4 August 2017
Excellent people to work with. Fair and competent manager. Productive and fun workplace. Educational and contined learning opportunities were available.
horrible
Cyber Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GA2 August 2017
the trainers and managers suck the life out of you basically they fly guys in just to find out if they like you or not without speaking personally with you
Pros
pay
Cons
boss sucks
Great company to work for!
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL30 July 2017
Great company to work for. Good benefits, and a company where coworkers pull together to get the job done to meet and exceed the customer's expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBRwyle. Our community is ready to answer.