We are a boutique law firm in Toronto specializing in Criminal, Family, Real Estate, Immigration and Civil Litigation matters.
Our firm is seeking a Paralegal, Law Clerk or Paralegal student to perform the following tasks:
- Legal research
- Provide administrative support to Lawyers (answering phone calls, taking messages from clients, scheduling appointments, organizing client files, etc.).
- Assist with interviewing clients
- Attend Court with Lawyers
- Prepare immigration documents
- Assist lawyers with real estate transactions
Competitive candidates will have the following:
- At a minimum, be enrolled in a Paralegal/Law Clerk program or a graduate thereof
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly MS Word.
- A genuine interest in serving clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to take instructions and work as a team player
- A good sense of humor
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and apply them in a time sensitive environment.
Kazembe & Associates thanks all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Resumes and cover letters should be sent VIA EMAIL ONLY (see "Apply Now" for email address)
2801 Keele St. (Suite 104)
Toronto, ON, M3N 2G6