Kawartha Ethanol is a three shift 365 day/yr operation. The available position is a Mon – Fri responsibility based on a 40 hour work week. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will join an existing maintenance team and offer support for day to day Electrical, Instrumentation & Control needs. As there is no electrical coverage outside of the day shift occasional “Call Ins” will be expected.
The ideal candidate will have as minimum the following:
- Possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- C of Q as an Industrial Electrician, or as a Construction & Maintenance Electrician
- Working knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code
- Industrial electrical experience > 5 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work independently or as a group in a safety oriented environment
Skills listed below would be an asset:
- Experience with instrumentation and controls.
- Experience with a Siemens Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Comfortable working at heights and with elevated work platforms.
- Competent in reading & understanding Electrical Schematics and P&ID drawings.
- Strong mechanical skills and the ability to follow & understand process flow.
Kawartha Ethanol offers a pleasant work environment, competitive wages & a benefit package.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please email your Resume & Cover Letter stating the Position, and your Salary Expectations in confidence to:
info @ kawarthaethanol.ca
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kawartha Ethanol Inc. is an Ontario company currently operating a corn ethanol production facility in Havelock, Ontario with a nameplate...