Kautex

Kautex Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Do not work here
Cycle counter (Former Employee), Lavonia, GAMay 30, 2013
Pros: great floor people
Cons: rude unhelpful office people. no direction or guidance
I worked here a month and then was told I was not a good fit and let go. From day one was given no directions beside just to count materials which was impossible since they are everywhere and not organized. The people in the materials dept are rude and unhelpful. My manger never met with me and I had to find to ask what his expectation were and he just – more... said to count. The buyers are unfriendly and rude. It took weeks to get my computer and access to the inventory system which I needed to do my job. I organized the materials areas and them the materials handler took the credit. Materials handlers work slow so they van get overtime. The floor people are great, but I can tell seem scared to say anything.
They can't keep track of the materials them panic when they run out and the line has to shut down. – less
Do not work here!!!
Operations Leader (Current Employee), Lavonia, GaMay 1, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything other than pay
This is the one of the worst places to work. You are treated as an expendable resource and will be worked into the ground. You are expected to work any hours they tell you and if you have plans you need to cancel them. Work here only if you have to and keep looking for another job while working there.
Very unorganized. Never know what hours you work.
Production associate (Former Employee), Lavonia gaApril 10, 2013
Pros: the benifits
Cons: you never get to spend time with your family. all you have is the job.
Worked for this company. They believe in taking u away from your family. There is no work/life balance. If you have no life than this is the place for you. If you want to work 60 hours a week then this is the place for you.
Different
Material Handler (Former Employee), Avilla, INJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: insurance was good
Cons: bad communications thru out the plant.
It was bad. The fork-lift drivers had bad attitudes. Management really didn't care. co-workers some were great. Hardest thing about this job no one really train ya you just got on the truck and just go with the flow. If I was a boss there, No way would I ever let that happened!
workplace
Shipping Manager (Former Employee), Avilla, INOctober 2, 2012
It was an ok place to work, somewhat fast paced assemble lines. Good opportuinity to advance youself. The plant needs to be larger, lines are now too close together. Pay is average for the area.

About Kautex

Officers, corporate and military, really take to Textron: The company's  E-Z-GO golf carts enrich their golfing jaunts, while – Read more