Leasing/Real Estate Manager - retail
A growing apparel retail company is searching for a Leasing/Real Estate Manager to implement our company's real estate programs from initial review through the lease execution. In this role, we'd also ask you to do the following:
- Negotiate economic and primary lease terms with developers, landlords, and real estate broker representatives for prospective new store locations, expansions, and relocation.
- Build and maintain industry relationships with brokers, developers, landlords, trade associations, and other retailers to maintain awareness of retail real estate trends and prospective site opportunities.
- Analyze your assigned region in accordance with the overall company real estate strategy.
- Develop plans/strategies for new locations, expansions, and relocation.
- Prepare Real Estate Committee submissions for approval of proposed real estate transactions.
- Coordinate with the Construction, Marketing and Store Planning Departments.
If it does sound right for you, here are the required skills :
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Business or have the equivalent in Real Estate/Legal related experience.
- Your 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience includes site selection, market analysis, real estate deal making, and lease negotiations.
- You have a vast knowledge of store location criteria.
- Analyzing statistical data like demographics and trade area statistics just comes naturally to you.
- You possess strong negotiation, interpersonal, communication, and financial skills.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal relations;
- You would be able to travel within Ontario and occasionally to the US.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission, Flexible working hour
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
The Katie retail chain started off from humble beginnings as a small retail stand on the sidewalk of Toronto’s China Town by a young...