Leasing/Real Estate Manager - retail
A growing apparel retail company is searching for a Leasing/Real Estate Manager to implement our company's real estate programs from initial review through the lease execution. In this role, we'd also ask you to do the following:
- Negotiate economic and primary lease terms with developers, landlords, and real estate broker representatives for prospective new store locations, expansions, and relocation.
- Build and maintain industry relationships with brokers, developers, landlords, trade associations, and other retailers to maintain awareness of retail real estate trends and prospective site opportunities.
- Analyze your assigned region in accordance with the overall company real estate strategy.
- Develop plans/strategies for new locations, expansions, and relocation.
- Prepare Real Estate Committee submissions for approval of proposed real estate transactions.
- Coordinate with the Construction, Marketing and Store Planning Departments.
If it does sound right for you, here are the required skills :
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Business or have the equivalent in Real Estate/Legal related experience.
- Your 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience includes site selection, market analysis, real estate deal making, and lease negotiations.
- You have a vast knowledge of store location criteria.
- Analyzing statistical data like demographics and trade area statistics just comes naturally to you.
- You possess strong negotiation, interpersonal, communication, and financial skills.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal relations;
- You would be able to travel within Ontario and occasionally to the US.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission, Flexible working hour
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 2 years ago
The Katie retail chain started off from humble beginnings as a small retail stand on the sidewalk of Toronto’s China Town by a young...