Property Administrator required to work at a Head Office located in Markham. Residential Portfolio with approximately 600-700 units. Experience with A/R, A/P, rental applications, and N4's.
- High attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Provide superior customer service to tenants
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment
- Self-motivated individual who is proactive and takes initiative
- Superior organizational and time management skills in order to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines
- Ability to accurately listen and understand, and respond appropriately
Education and Experience:
- Degree/diploma in property management or related study an asset.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Must have Intermediate to advanced Yardi, Microsoft Office and Outlook experience.
- Must be versed or familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act
Indeed - 30+ days ago