Katch Kan Ltd. is looking for a Receptionist who excels in a fast paced environment. This individual will deliver exceptional quality service with high-performance results reporting directly to the Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism when interacting with employees, management and the public.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family orientated organization. Katch Kan offers a competitive salary and benefit packages, RRSP program and an engaging work environment.
- Demonstrate consistent behaviours in line with Katch Kan competency expectations and corporate values.
- Perform proficient and professional frontline reception duties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, teams within the organization.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquires and other interactions.
- Greet customers professionally and record their entry and exit.
- Handle incoming all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and other correspondence.
- Input customer data into CRM.
- Administrative support to Sales, Finance team in addition to Executive Assistant.
- Handle the schedule of boardroom bookings.
- Assisting with other projects and duties as directed.
Education and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to remain calm, professional and courteous at all times.
- Minimum Grade 12. Post-secondary Diploma in administration would be an asset.
- Proven excellent time management skills and organizational skills.
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
- 3-4 years of experience in reception work.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team-player mentality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- Energetic and works well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Experience within a professional environment is strongly preferred.
- Oil and gas industry experience an asset.
- Knowledge of company products an asset.
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Criminal record check
Indeed - 13 months ago