Katch Kan Ltd. is looking for an individual who strives in a fast paced environment. This individual will deliver exceptional quality service with high-performance results. This position will report directly to the Controller. Will be responsible for managing the company’s accounts payables and receivables in addition to maintaining appropriate financial documentation. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of confidentially and professionalism when interacting with employees, management and the public.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family orientated organization. Katch Kan offers a competitive salary and benefit packages, RRSP program and an engaging work environment.
- Demonstrated skills in strong communication, organization and multitasking.
- Collaborate with the Controller to maintain collection goals and general Accounts Payable/Receivable performance levels.
- Communicate with internal/external customers as necessary to complete required accountabilities.
- Customer accounts are maintained and reconciled in the established timelines.
- Receive and complete necessary receipts, paperwork for third party payments, whether by cash, check, credit and other forms of payment.
- Maintain and organize filing system for all appropriate documents and policies.
- Performs tasks ensuring compliance of time and expense tracking and reporting.
- Ensure all postings for AP/AR invoices are accurate and up-to-date.
- Produce monthly accounting reports.
- Ensure accurate processing of monthly remittances.
- Prepare the general ledger and journal entries.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables.
- Manage and enter invoices, and match invoices with purchase orders.
- Verify account codes and signatures for proper assignment of budgetary expenditures.
- Act as first line of contact with vendors regarding billing problems.
- Adhere to accounts payable/receivable polices and processes.
- Serve as a back-u p for various accounting and administrative functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organization and multitasking abilities.
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle of Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- Accounting diploma or Bachelor’s degree is an asset.
- Experience within a professional environment is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft with an aptitude to learn.
- Proven ability to multitask and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrates sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Criminal record check
Indeed - 11 months ago