Our client requires a MS Dynamics CRM Solution Analyst with a thorough knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and previous experience with the ADX platform. The resource will be required to assist the project team with requirements gathering, process analysis, training, and functional and technical expertise. The resource will be required to participate as a team member in updating, documenting and enhancing the business processes. As this will be an iterative process, the MS Dynamics Solution Analyst will be leveraged on other projects as required.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience developing business applications.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (or later) design
- Previous experience using Visual Source Safe, SVN, and/or Star Team version control tools.
- Previous experience deploying business systems is required.
- Previous experience using code testing methods and tools is required.
- Available to work on-site in Regina, Saskatchewan, full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am through 5:00pm daily.
- Available to start work immediately.
Indeed - 14 months ago