KFM is currently seeking a bilingual (French/English) part‐time Marketing and Office Assistant for a 6‐month contract position (with the possibility of a permanent position once the contract is complete).
A successful marketing campaign must be constantly monitored and maintained. As the Marketing Assistant, it would be your responsibility to help make sure everything runs smoothly.
You’d be responsible for assisting in all areas of a marketing project from the development of campaign elements to their execution.This will include anything from planning market research to organizing the distribution of promotional materials, or helping to plan an event.
Marketing and Event Management are dynamic industries.The right candidate will be motivated by a fast paced environment, where every day is different.
This role will also require bilingual French/English written and oral language skills.
You will also be required to support kfm team members with general office administration dutiessuch as couriering of documents, follow up phone calls, draft correspondences, etc.
This role reports directly to the President. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
You would work 2.5 days a week (20hrs/week).You may also be required to work overtime on
short notice to help meet strict deadlines.
Skills and Interests:
As the right candidate, you demonstrate:
- excellent written and verbal communication
- bilingual (French/English) language skills
- good organizational and planning skills
- the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- the ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- good consumer and product awareness
- good attention to detail and accuracy
- strong computer skills(PowerPoint ,Excel, Word, onlineplatforms)
- good knowledge of marketing techniques and terms
- some knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter,Facebook,Youtube)
- self motivation
- a positive attitude
- the ability to be a team player
Entry Position Qualifications:
Ideally, although not mandatory,entrants will have a post‐secondary degree, diploma or other post‐secondary certification in marketing or a similar related field.
PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
KELLY SCOTT, SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR, KFM (kscott AT karranfinlaymarketing.com)