Position Title: Social Media Guru Volunteer
Hours: 15 - 60 minutes per day, Monday through Sunday
Duration: February through Mid-April
Do you love social media? Do you want to effect change for over one hundred thousand people living in extreme poverty? Are you addicted to your smart phone?
If so, you have the opportunity to assist the online component of an exciting marketing campaign that is about to put Vancouver on the map and create change in the rest of the world.
Our company is looking for a motivated individual that is willing to dedicate 15 minutes to one hour a day making posts and replying to others who respond to our posts while we run an exciting campaign through February to mid-April.
- Implementing strategy developed by our expert marketing team
- Managing day to day twitter and facebook accounts
- Creating and developing Google+, Foursquare, and Pinterest Accounts
- Developing a minor amount of social media content when needed
- Previous experience implementing a marketing campaign
- Fantastic knowledge of Facebook & Twitter
- A Vancouver lover who is interested in strengthening the city's sense of community
- Someone who is interested in empowering people around the world to climb out of poverty
If you are interested in using your skills and expertise for a meaningful purpose, please send on your resume and let us know why you'd be interested in volunteering to be a key part of our campaign team.