Karma Athletics Ltd is a fast growing fashion apparel company located in Vancouver, Canada.
We are a currently seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to assist with marketing, social media, graphics, website updates, and sales support. Must be enthusiastic, take direction, receives feedback well, and be willing to learn and innovate.
Part-time, 3 days a week, Seasonal full time option.
Design Director for daily tasks, approval and direction
- Create sales season POP marketing kits, including posters, brochures, mailers, banners, line sheets, order forms, etc. when needed. Also organizing and communicating through to production
- Social media posting and management. Following the calendar to insure seamless transitions to new seasons, creating buzz around featured products, weekly updates, etc.
- Website upkeep and image. You will be working with sales and design to Photoshop, and load product images onto the website. Creating a specific look/feel for each season
- Creating print ads, and online ads for magazines, website, and social media
- Help organize the seasonal photo shoots, including researching locations, themes, and models
- Working with the design team to manage the Sales catalogue. Including creating the template, organizing and importing photos, Photoshopping images, and communicating and organizing the print set-up and production
- Help the Design team with updating line sheets, special account work, Photoshopping images, and graphic assistance/creation
- Helping with seasonal order entries as necessary
- University Degree in marketing or graphic design from accredited school
- Experience in all Social media platforms
- Knowledge in women’s fashion and active apparel
- Interest in giving back to your community
- Extremely proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook/Illustrator/PhotoShop/InDesign
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, working to manage multiple tasks and deadlines on an ongoing basis
- Website experience in building, maintaining, and innovating websites, and online e-commerce (Shopify an asset)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines for critical tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Unapologetically live the culture and value system of Karma including being generous on and off the mat, having integrity, being a global citizen, being an achiever, living with transparency, and having fun
Please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of MelEesa Lorett along with compensation expectations. This position is available for August 1, 2013.
We thank all interested applicants but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Technaflora Plant Products Ltd.
- 30+ days ago