Karma is a fast growing fashion apparel company located in Vancouver, Canada.
The Inventory Analyst will support the distribution and production teams and analyze and track inventory.
Part-time, flexible days, up to 20 hours per week
- Provide administrative support to distribution and production teams (tracking raw materials, entering PO’s, creating UPC codes, maintenance of active and discontinued SKU’s)
- Support in-house sales accounts (uploading catalogs, ordering supplies, data entry of sales orders)
- Act as a liaison between distribution, production, sales, and 3rd parties
- Enter and verify PO’s, sales orders and returns
- Monitor inventory levels and inventory movement using manual and computerized inventory systems to ensure inventory accuracy and that orders are shipped on a timely basis
- Communicate effectively with distribution and management about any difficulties that may
interfere with order flow
- Develop and communicate inventory management policies, procedures and processes
- Maintain ERP cross checks per season to ensure correct quantities have been produced
- Tracking of internal transfers for promotional events and photo shoots
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent administrative, problem solving, analytical and computing skills are essential for
- Excellent attention to detail and requires being highly accurate with analysis
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to deal directly with customers and ability to collaborate
with other departments in the company.
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Traits: quick learner, assertive, eager & reliable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Excel a must
- NetSuite experience is an asset!!!
- Preference given to candidates with apparel experience
- Unapologetically live the culture and value system of Karma including being generous on and off the mat, having integrity, being a global citizen, being an achiever, living with transparency, and having fun.
Please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Kim Gosteli, with compensation expectations. This position is available immediately.
Indeed - 9 months ago