Karl W Richter Inc. is looking to add an Inside Sales Associate to its growing team in our Toronto office. A world class distributor of MRO and Industrial Supplies for more than 50 years we have an immediate requirement to add to our team.
The Inside Sales Associate plays a key role in developing internal and external customer relationships with Sales Representatives, Customers, and Vendors. The Inside Sales Associate also assist Outside Sales Representatives in maintaining and building future business with customers.
In addition to a competitive compensation package including base salary, benefits, we also offer continuous learning and development opportunities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Provide fastener and tools expertise to customers within the industrial market
- Provide excellent customer service from the beginning of a quote through to delivery
- Keep up-to-date on product information, industry trends and sales techniques
- Support, leverage and build internal customer relationships and assist outside sales reps in maintaining and building future business with customers
- Monitor competitive trends and pressures within the industry
- Penetrate existing customer accounts to identify new business
- Review, monitor and follow-up with customers, contracts, prospects and leads in a timely manner to achieve desired outcomes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service and/or Sales experience preferably in a industrial market
- Post Secondary Education in Business or related field preferred
- Fastener/MRO / Industrial supply product knowledge, an asset
- Proven sales performance, high energy and highly motivated individual with strong customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) with knowledge of SXE
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Strong team player with a ''can-do'' attitude and passion for excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Punctual, Reliable, confidential, and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence others and develop positive customer relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency
- Able to work independently with a high level of energy and focus with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges and risk.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence
Indeed - 20 months ago
Karl W Richter Inc. - Full Line Industrial Supply -
Specializing in integrated supply
Our goal is to bring you the lowest cost of...