With seven locations across the city of Ottawa, Kardish Health Food Centre is now the largest health food chain in the area. As the Natural Health Product Industry continues to evolve, Kardish Health Food Centre has evolved with it. No longer just a “bulk food” store, Kardish Health Food Centre is known across Ottawa for it's clean well-merchandised stores, wide selection of specialty health foods, gluten free products, health and beauty aids, and quality natural health supplements. Kardish Health Food Centre continues to uphold the highest standards of customer service, smart product selection and store cleanliness customers have come to expect.
We are currently recruiting a Full Time Human Resources Manager to oversee all locations. This position will be responsible for reporting to the Company Owners.
- Working to design and execute employee life cycle functions including recruiting, selection, training, development, total rewards, performance management, and payroll;
- Providing strategic human resources advice to the Executive Team and managers;
- Ensuring integrity of employee data on an ongoing basis through governance and standardization of processes;
- Creation of presentations, supporting material, packages, and organizational charts, meeting summary notes, run live recruitment reports, booking meetings, drafting correspondence, responding to general inquiries, and other project support as required;
- Designing, inputting, tracking and analysis of exit interviews for employees;
- Answering employee questions relating to benefits and incentive plans; and
- Acting as interim Office Manager for the small corporate head office.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field (diploma or degree is required);
- One to three years human resources management experience an asset;
- Strong software skills are essential (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with business use of social media is an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Superior detail orientation, accuracy, and exemplary quality of work;
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism; and
- Process thinker, with high degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
Indeed - 9 months ago