We are looking for a seasoned and innovative drafter to add to our team.
Who is Kanvi Homes?
Kanvi Homes Inc. is a rapidly growing Edmonton based home builder that delivers innovative architecture, modern aesthetics’ and open concept floor plans to our clients. We are committed to design and construction excellence, and operational efficiency in executing our residential construction projects.
In 2014 Kanvi Homes Inc. was named No. 83 on Profit Magazines 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada. The company was founded in 2006 by Chartered Accountants and Chartered Business Valuators, and has enjoyed success by delivering our vision to clients and strategically hiring to our high performing team.
This position will include drafting from scratch and updating existing drawings of single family residential houses in the 2,000 – 4,000 square feet range.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a related position
- Job production experience with the ability to complete specific job drawings of new and existing house concepts
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise between sales and project managers in order to accommodate customer change orders
- Experience with all facets of a new house design including engineering, window layouts, truss and joist layouts, permits, correspondence issues, etc.
- AutoCAD and desirable ArchiCAD experience
- Market competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits pacakge
- The ability to expand your career in a growing organization
Why Kanvi Homes?
At Kanvi Homes we pride ourselves on our great working environment. Be part of a growing team of dynamic individuals that focus on creating beautiful and modern homes. We take care of our employees offering a full dental and medical plan that is 100% paid for by Kanvi Homes. With flexible hours, a casual work environment and un-paralleled opportunity for growth, Kanvi Homes is a one-of-a-kind company that will help you grow in your career.
We don’t build houses, we create homes. Homes that we and our clients can be proud of. Homes that fulfill the needs and wants of or clients...