Kanto is an emerging brand of consumer electronics. We operate under two trading names: Kanto AV Systems (www.kantoav.com) and Kanto Speakers (www.kantospeakers.com). We manufacture a wide range of TV wall mounts, HDMI cables, and high quality bookshelf and digital media speaker systems, all intended to support our customers' digital lifestyle. We are innovative in our business systems, our product design and development, our distribution methods and our extreme focus on customer satisfaction. At Kanto, we are committed to delivering products that combine superior performance, elegance, craftsmanship, and great value.
We have an immediate full-time opening for a self-motivated sales assistant. As a small, rapidly growing company, employees need to have a wide range of skills and be adaptable to changing work environments and duties. The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to grow quickly in an expanding company.
IMPORTANT- > We are moving from Richmond to Coquitlam in September 2013.
- answer and route incoming phone calls
- inside sales support and order entry for distribution and retail customers
- manage and maintain on-line listings for e-commerce partner sites
- handle telephone and on-line customer service enquiries
- assist in execution of on-line marketing programs as directed by Marketing Team
- High school diploma
- Two years minimum office experience, preferably in a similar role
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is required - French is a definite asset
- Experience and interest in online sales and marketing
- Broad range of computer skills ; please clearly define your computer and program knowledge in your cover letter or resume
This is a salaried position paying $30,000 per year. We will only contact candidates we feel have a strong chance of success. If you're not contacted, thank you for your submission and good luck with your job search.