Kanetix is looking for a Display Specialist to join the Digital Marketing Team and be responsible for managing our display platforms as well as help with partnership and the affiliate programs.
- Manage various display advertising opportunities across multiple platforms (Google, Bing, DBM, GDN, etc).
- Manage day-to-day marketing display campaigns, such as direct response, brand and remarketing
- Provide reports and analysis on evaluation of digital advertising performance
- Serve as a liaison between external agencies and internal stakeholders on all projects pertaining to display advertising
- Assist in the creation, development and implementation of the digital assets (i.e. static/animated banners, landing pages, etc).
- Work closely with the external creative agencies and the internal brand team members to ensure the consistency of the marketing messages.
- Manage the implementation of the insurance quoting capabilities on partners’ sites, by working closely with internal and external resources
- Prepare and distribute monthly performance reports, as well as process partner invoices.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing partners, by becoming a main point of contact on areas such as: performance, online and offline channel support
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to leverage any PR, Social media coverage and link building possibilities, in order to promote the partnership and increase the site visits and conversions.
- Develop and implement affiliate projects in order to increase the traffic and conversion volumes
- Lead all affiliate related projects to improve the affiliate user experience such as banner page redesign, update the affiliate pricing and payment report, widget updates
- Ensure proper affiliate tracking and affiliate report availability.
- Process affiliate payments and follow up on any discrepancies.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years digital marketing experience
- A post secondary degree in a related discipline
- Creative and innovative thinking – generate new ideas and solutions, test existing ones.
- Strong analytical skills to review performance metrics and KPI and adjust campaign strategy based on these data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Loads of passion and enthusiasm
Indeed - 11 months ago
KANETIX is Canada’s fastest growing insurance and financial technology company. Founded in 1999, Kanetix Ltd. has...