You have worked hard gaining the experience and the education to be able to work effectively as a Nurse Practitioner. Come join a team of likeminded dedicated professionals who are working to improve primary Health Care in Kalyna Country PCN.
Kalyna Country PCN is seeking one Part-time, (.50 FTE) Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work to their full scope of practice in a multi-disciplinary team on an rotational basis. The Nurse Practitioner will participate in the development and growth of the clinical teams that will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate primary care to the town of Vegreville and surrounding communities. The NP will work closely with the family physicians and other community health professionals to ensure the delivery of high quality evidence base health care. The NP will provide leadership in the development of novel integrated community based solutions to chronic disease management and women’s health services in the Primary Care setting. We provide flexible hours, but some evenings are required, full benefit package, moving allowance and an attractive salary.
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Women’s Health an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferred
- Previous experience in a Primary Care setting an asset
- Active registration or eligibility for registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Brian Match the Executive Director by FAX at (780) 603-4459, Posting will remain open until suitable candidate is found.