Maintains and enhances the human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Establishes and maintains a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR
- 5-10 year human resource management experience, with exposure to full HR function, including staffing & organization development, C&B, performance evaluation, training and employee relations.
- Familiarity with labor laws and regulations
- Knowledge of labor laws in other countries is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively execute tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Strong initiative, assertiveness, negotiation, problem-solving, decision-making and presentation skills.
- Good logical, interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities with a strong attention to detail.
- Organizational, planning, information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Strong execution ability, with an energetic ‘can-do’ team player attitude, and an ability to drive and manage change is important
Indeed - 6 months ago