Kalesnikoff Lumber Co. Ltd. is seeking an Administrative Clerk to provide key support within our internal office team. Office duties will include such tasks as: receptionist duties, processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing documents as well as providing excellent customer-service and professional presentation. This individual will assist other roles and departments as needed.
- High school completion
- Good interpersonal skills; positive, proactive and professional
- Attention to detail
- Quick and efficient
- Works well within a team to meet goals
- Proven organization and time management abilities
- Professional and helpful telephone manner
- Copes well under pressure
- Typing speed of 50 wpm minimum
- Strong numerical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Able to lift 10 kg boxes
A successful, family-owned business in BC’s Kootenay region, Kalesnikoff Lumber Co. Ltd has capitalized on specialty markets throughout Canada, Japan, China and the United States, thanks to our dedication to quality and customer service.
For more information on this exciting opportunity and to apply by April 24, 2013 please visit our website @ www.kalesnikoff.com to complete the online application.