Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. Kal Tire’s Management Trainee Program is an opportunity to become the next generation of Certified Assistant Store Managers.
Our career development program is designed with your career growth in mind. We will train, mentor and prepare you to become our future leaders. You will have the opportunity to be certified as an Assistant Store Manager with the long-term vision of managing your own Kal Tire store location as a Store Manager.
Your ambition for success and passion for service will grow your career with us. Most importantly, you strive for results with a winning attitude.
Through hard work, dedication to constant learning, collaboration with peers, and an unwavering focus on your ultimate career goals, your life will never be the same.
A glimpse of the job and the qualities you bring:
- Customer Service – You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
- Supervisory/Management – You have experience leading and managing people and foster a team-based mentality. You have the patience and drive to learn our core business from the ground up and advance in the company.
- Sales – You have a passion for and experience in direct sales. You strive to foster both new and repeat business.
- Mechanical Aptitude – You bring experience in tire removal, installation and repair for highway and off-the-road vehicles. You are experienced in performing basic mechanical inspections and service.
- Safety – You bring experience in taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Physically Fit – You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Competitive salaries, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 240 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities for our Managers in Training.
- Profit Sharing – Certified Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers have the opportunity for rewards without limits. Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in the Management Trainee opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume to Candace Maloney indicating Management Trainee in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.