1. Key in, edit, proofread and finalize correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents, from your research, using computers
2. Be familiar with Microsoft office software and Photoshop, especially above average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to project manager
4. Provide general information to project coordinator and the public
5. Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
6. Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
7. Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically
8. Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
9. May sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents
1. Consistently build and update knowledge of immigration rules and procedures
2. Complete immigration forms in accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) requirements
3. Extensive knowledge of Canadian immigration law, policies and regulations as they relate to different types of immigration.
4. Extensive knowledge of the various pathways for immigration to Canada.
5. Experience with full cycle immigration cases from initial consultation to securing client’s visa or other resolution
6. Strong command of Chinese and English speaking and writing skills a must
7. Must be able to demonstrate cross-cultural awareness, sound judgment, and a high level of initiative
8. Good attention to details and understanding/adhering to process is a must
9. Prior sales and marketing experience would be strong assets
10. Ability to be multitasks, be flexible and work in a fast pace environment
11. Must have a minimum of 3 years related working experience
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.