Kacaba Vineyards Winery, located in beautiful Vineland, is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join our tasting room sales team, on a part time basis. We offer a terrific work environment and opportunity to move forward within the Kacaba business.
- Welcoming guests and providing an exceptional wine tasting experience that is educational, engaging and positive.
- Being comfortable in public speaking and leading tastings for small to larger groups.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and presentation of the wine shop.
- Duties may also include packing and shipping wine orders, off-site tasting events and other winery opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Passionate about the Ontario wine industry and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication skills and demonstrated skills of tact and diplomacy when dealing with a diverse group of wine enthusiasts and visitors.
- Physically fit to meet the position’s requirements of standing for long periods, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Experience working closely and positively with people, preferably in the wine or hospitality industry.
- Of legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario and is Smart Serve Certified.
- Must be available to work weekends *
Starting hourly wage is dependent on previous retail experience.
Apply online or in person:
Kacaba Vineyards Winery
Attn: Dave Servos
3550 King St., Vineland, ON
10am - 5:30pm
In 1995, Michael Kacaba launched into the wine industry, preserving a piece of prime vineyard bench land from a developer’s bulldozer. Today...