Kabam

Kabam Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall it was a great learning experience.
Training and Quality (Former Employee), Austin TxAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Snack Bar, Music Room, No Micromangement
Cons: No room for growth, Policies and Procedures were not organized or standardized.
Kabam was a great place with culture like no other.

Kabam prides themselves on selecting only the most professional employees they can find which speaks volumes to their sense of importance when it comes to serving their players.

Kabam is a company that looks down on micromanaging and is very much a work at your own pace type of job.

I would either help players with their game issues or performing quality checks on other employees contacts with players to ensure quality level service. I also offered coaching to those employees to help them improve and grow.

The co workers were the best part of the job. Very teamwork oriented.
Great Place to Work
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 24, 2015
I was fortunate enough to join Kabam right before the F2P gaming industry transitioned from Facebook onto mobile. Kabam provided with ample opportunity to grow professionally during my four years at Kabam, and I worked my way up from a Research Analyst to a Senior PM as I bounced around between the Redwood Shores, Beijing, and San Francisco offices.

The people at Kabam are awesome, and I have made enough friendships there that will last me a lifetime. I have had my qualms with management and business direction at times, but I continue to deeply respect everyone that I had the pleasure of working with at Kabam.
Fun work environment
Monetization Analyst (Former Employee), luxembourgMay 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low job security
International Team
Top Management team
Good Company Cullture
Ex User Experience Rep
Player Experience Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not a fan of senior management
Was part of the first group of contractors at Kabam when they first rolled out their customer service team. Exciting, fun and young team, but redundant work. I think they no longer have the team now, but with changes in senior management and the instability of being a contractor, we were let go in waves. But, it was good a job for myself at the time in my life, but needed more career growth. Hardcore gaming industry was not for me, and that type of environment seemed to cliquey.
Start up
Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long commute
Good perks, good food, good location, flexible hours, growing
From Start-up to small corporation
QA Lead (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches, snack, drinks
Cons: too corporate for a start-up
When I started at Kabam the company was only 110 strong. Now they are 500+ and growing. I think part of their success was attributed to several key individuals doing fantastic things. Once the pool gets larger however, it's difficult for those individuals to really shine through. As with any company experiencing growing pains Kabam grew very big very fast. What was once an enjoyable place to work at with a very unique and personable work environment, quickly became a cold and crowded environment with none of the intimacy a charming start-up environment has.
Great place
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), San Carlos, CAMay 29, 2013
Had a great time working with really fun and talented engineers
Faced-paced, great people!
Coordinator (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAMay 4, 2012
Kabam is a great place to work right out of college to gain experience in a corporate environment and learn the ropes.
environnement de travail agréable
Customer Support - Billing Specialist (Former Employee), LuxembourgMay 19, 2014
Pros: environnement
Cons: pas de possibilité de promotion
Beaucoup d'avantage (nourriture, évènements)
Etat d'esprit jeune

About Kabam

Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile – Read more