Kaba Ilco

Kaba Ilco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a typical day at work
Technical Support and Post Sales Support agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 8, 2015
Pros: benefits, yearly bonuses, nice people
Cons: bringing work home on the weekend
I was be part of a team that was the first line contact between Kaba and Kaba's customer, where technical support was concerned. The customer could be calling with issues concerning the Kaba product, the installation of the product, or how to operate the product. In any case, I would be their contact for resolution. I would be responsible for helping the the caller within an acceptable call time, I would be responsible for documenting the call, and I would be responsible to ensure the call was resolved or, at least, an acceptable resolution was in progress. Aside from this main part of my position, I was also expected to confer with engineering whenever we discovered issues with any of our products, modify any in-office protocol in order to stream line our processes, create new documentation/hard copy whenever we modified any existing protocols or processes, and, lastly, once every three weeks I would be responsible for bringing my work home with me and providing 24 hour tech support during the weekend.
Personnel courtois et environnement agréable
Commis à la production (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: possibilité de formation continue en entreprise
Cons: pas d'avantages en nature
Multinationale offrant des opportunités de développement pour des personnes pouvant relever de nouveaux défis.