KWH Pipe (Canada) Ltd is celebrating over 40 years of world class, high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe manufacturing in North America. KWH Pipe is looking for talented and ambitious individuals who would like to become a part of a well-established and innovative organization. KWH Pipe employees not only experience the monetary rewards of their job, but they also enjoy being part of a team that offers support and collaborative problem solving. All employee contributions are greatly valued, and the respect for all who work at KWH Pipe is promoted throughout all levels of our company.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Rep for North Eastern Ontario and Quebec. This role will be responsible for all activities related to sales, project coordination, distribution and market development of KWH Pipe product line in the assigned territory.
- post secondary degree, preferably in an Engineering discipline (Civil engineering degree preferable), or equivalent work experience is required,
- 5 - 7 years technical sales experience required (candidates with prior plastics experience will be given preference),
- Previous experience in undergournd piping industry or construction materials supply industry preferred,
- must be bilingual in French and English,
- considerable travel throughout assigned territory is required.
- competitive salary, commensurate on experience,
- generous company paid health & dental benefits,
- generous company pension match up to 5% of salary,
- ongoing training and support,
- opportunities for career advancement.