ABOUT KV CAPITAL INC
KV Capital Inc. is a rapidly growing Edmonton based Private Lender and Investment Fund Manager that specializes in structuring debt transactions for commercial borrowers, dealing investments to investors, administering a portfolio of mortgages and operating a mortgage investment fund.
The company was founded in 2006 by Chartered Accountants and Chartered Business Valuators, and has enjoyed success by leveraging the experience of its professional staff and automated back office.
- Complete full cycle day to day bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks;
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages;
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and working papers;
- Assist with the preparation of reporting to investors;
- Execute cash transactions (preparing cheques, set up of electronic transfers, etc.);
- Maintain full cycle mortgage administration accounting records; and
- Liaise with third party auditors and governmental agencies as required.
The successfully candidate will be detail focused and the ability to work within an established accounting system. Your ability to manage multiple priorities to deliver timely results, while simultaneously producing high quality work is essential for success.
COMPENSATION: $50,000 to $75,000 per annum commensurate with experience.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and organization skills;
- First hand knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and ASPE
- Professional, friendly and courteous demeanour;
- Successful completion of CA, CMA or CGA designation;
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset, but not required.