KTI Limited is an innovative industry leader specializing in the distribution of high quality natural gas and electric energy products. We represent top manufacturers and our goal is to provide sustainable value to our customers through long-term partnerships.
There is a 1 year contract position immediate opening at our office/warehouse location in Aurora. This individual will be working in a team environment, providing information and other means of service support to our customers, vendors and internal company contacts – involving product related inquiries and requests dealing with pricing/delivery quotations, order fulfillment, expediting, warehouse inventory control and shipping/receiving logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to external contact inquiries for sales quotations and product information – involving application, specification, pricing and delivery/logistics details
- Creating purchase orders for vendors and customers; tracking and expediting deliveries as required
- Developing/maintaining customer and vendor relationships through positive and effective communication by providing needed information, action and resolving questions and concerns promptly
- Task support and interaction with administration, warehouse, product/sales managers and other company staff
- Warehouse inventory management, including stock replenishment and on-hand adjustments
- Report/data analysis and action associated to product sales, purchasing and warehouse inventory
- Participation in warehouse inventory counts as required
- Various supportive job functions – such as order filing and organization, maintaining and updating of inventory items and pricing, processing/management of customer product returns (RMA’s) if they occur
- Previous Customer Service/Inside Sales experience in similar duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of standard business practices related to effective working in a team and office environment
- Strong communication skills and aptitude for dealing with the technical, functional and pricing aspects of products and their use/service applications
- Familiarity with order fulfillment and inventory management tasks – including order entry, purchasing, providing sales quotes, stock replenishment and sales/inventory report analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, independently and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (espec. Word, Excel & Outlook), being familiar with using purchase order and inventory management computer software applications
- Previous experience working in the natural gas or electric energy industry is an asset
- Previous experience working with Sage Accpac is an asset
Interested candidates to send resume and cover letter, Attn: Hiring Manager
Indeed - 4 months ago
For more than 40 years, KTI has built a solid reputation for innovative, cost effective, and reliable furnaces, heat transfer, and emissions...