GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGIST,BIOLOGICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES DEGREE OR DIPLOMA HOLDER!!!!!
KRP Consulting is currently working with a client to fill the role of Regulatory and Safety Office Administrator. This position is geared towards an individual, who is extremely organized and possesses a task-focused and deadline-orientated mindset. The successful candidate must possess administrative timeliness, attentiveness and focus on job details to ensure the technical staff are supported, in order to meet the respective regulatory and/or safety project/assignment deadline. Great small organization and excellent opportunity for learning and growth for the right person.
- 5-10 years industry related experience a definite asset
- Degree/Diploma in Environmental Science, Biological Sciences or Petroleum Technologist
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Filing/Scanning & gathering of project information; systematic and timely electronic and paper filing/scanning of documents into the internal organizations Regulatory J & O-drive located on the Server, respective well files and internal office project folders and subfolders, as per the organizations Regulatory Complete Filing System (CFS);
- Word processing , spreadsheet and database work: advanced knowledge regarding formatting (i.e. fonts, bullets, content alignment, professional presentation) of documents (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), document manipulation of information within tables, creating tables, figures, headings, footers, embedding logos, extracting and inserting pages/documents, cross-referencing of document material within a document;
- Research & collecting data: searching for data (e.g. spreadsheet exporting) of project information or from the organizations Compliance Matrix, collecting data from Abadata such as well information, pipeline specifications and pipeline basemaps); searching data/information from regulators websites or by contacting them by phone;
- Proofreading: manuals, plans, reports, meeting minutes (i.e. client documents);
- Working with the organizations Regulatory macro report writing document, which is constructed to save time by doing such things as populating Table of Contents (TOC) and simple formatting within the report; taking over draft documents and complete the final draft as per technical staff input;
- Computing Literacy; setting up folders and subfolders and project files for new work projects and accounting purposes; computer hard drive navigation and internet search functions; Abadata searches.
-Supportive role of the technical staff; collecting all necessary data for technical review for submitting a regulatory application, response and/or deficiency letter to ERCB, on time.
-Systematically, in an organized manner, contacting customers to obtain the information required for the technical work to be completed.
-Project Coordination: tracking and then reminding/scheduling of the organizations Regulatory customer’s annual manual/plan reviews such as Pipeline Operations and Procedures Maintenance Manuals POM), Corp ERPs, Corp H&S manuals, customer Compliance
-Matrix Logins and Passwords, for required annual updates;
-Organize and schedule staff work schedules, via emails, calendar invites, scheduling the organizations staff safety meetings, travel arrangements (i.e. vehicle rentals, flights, accommodations) for internal staff going on customer field work trips;
-Formal Communication/Writing Skills: attending internal staff meeting and customer meetings to draft, review and properly file meeting minutes, sending internal and customer follow up emails, documenting work activities and jobs performed for timesheet submission every two weeks for client invoicing;
-Photocopying or managing external photocopying of multiple copies regarding customer manuals and plans;
-Compile, assist and submit, on time, the organizations Regulatory SECOR Annual Maintenance Audit to Enform on the annual anniversary.
-Managing projects when a Land theme is involved such as ETS concurrences, reviewing line lists regarding public or industry objections to an ERCB application be submitted
-Non-routine or attempting to complete it submission Routine;
-Coordinate projects by compiling documents, ensuring time frames are being met, and assisting on projects needs;
-Develop and coordinate new administrative tasks as required.
-Present at internal organizations Regulatory safety meetings: taking a rotational turn to present a safety topic to the staff, throughout the year, as part of the annual SECOR maintenance audit submission obligations.
-Regulatory Website Navigating: working with the ERCB Digital Data System (DDS) for submissions, changes, reviews and appropriate information seeking from the DDS for project support;
-Completing full technical assignments/projects as regulatory and technical knowledge increases.
-Sending out timely regulatory informative Newsletters to customers regarding high priority regulatory material (i.e. LLM change updates, D051 ERCB draft requests from industry);
-Fielding customer feedback/questions and providing accurate customer regulatory or safety information on such Newsletter send-offs;
-Computing Software: working with IT contract programmers and the organizations regulatory and safety technical staff to develop the next phase of the Compliance Matrix for customer marketing;
-Working/brainstorming with Business Development staff to market and profile any of the organizations Products and Services.
Indeed - 9 months ago
KRP Consulting is an independently owned and operated HR Consulting business working with small to mid size organizations filling their HR...