Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for a motivated and career oriented *sales professional*, to join our *Saskatchewan Service team*. Perfect opportunity for starting a new career in industrial sales. The ideal candidate would be comfortable selling in a highly competitive market where quality of the service you provide your customers in making the right choice is the real key to your success.
- Responsible for developing the given market area for service sales opportunities.
- Upon training, engage in various sales activities to sell service including planned repairs, components, modernizations, and new equipment to existing customers and develop new accounts in order to meet minimum established sales quotas.
- Generate proposals, makes sales presentations and communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers in unique material handling service needs.
- Prepare price estimates for service work using established guidelines and input from the service department.
- Maintain personal contact with all existing accounts in sales area. Prepare monthly reports.
- Maintain monthly contact with assigned “key accounts” and develop relationship.
- Manage the contract renewal process for the designated area to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner and opportunities are not lost.
- Assume responsibility for contacting accounts that do not renew their contract. Prepare and submit monthly report of activity.
- Establish and maintain on-going communications with the service department to address issues related to the customer base.
- Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer.
- A post secondary education is preferred.
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical principals is an asset, training available.
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good computer skills required.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your résumé to:
Konecranes Canada Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Department
(Please reference Sales, Saskatoon in the subject line)
We thank all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 15 months ago