Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for a Jr. Accountant based out of our Head Office located in *Burlington, ON*.
Working as an active member and participant of the accounting department this position is responsible for;
- Verification and processing monthly expense reports.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Reconciling all Balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and monthly remittances of sales taxes and other government forms as required.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Opening and distributing the mail.
- Distribution of Corporate Contract Invoices.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Statistics Canada monthly filings.
- Various other duties assigned.
- A college degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Related experience may be considered.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized, with the ability to prioritize and be capable of handling a busy workload with multiple tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email or fax your résumé to:
*Konecranes Canada Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Department*
Confidential HR Fax: 905.332.3516
(Please reference Accountant – Burlington in the subject line)
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.