Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
We currently have 4 camp positions available for Journeymen Electricians/Overhead Crane Technicians based out of Ft. McMurray, AB. Working rotation will be 14 days on & 14 days off.
Must be qualified industrial electrician or eligible to work in the trade.
Must have 8,000 - 10,000 hours experience in overhead cranes.
Written references mut be provided to verify experience.
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of overhead cranes.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, of overhead cranes
- Test overhead cranes and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators of overhead cranes
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators and electrical control systems of overhead cranes
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems of overhead cranes
- Complete repairs and installations of mechanical components of overhead cranes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Konecranes Canada Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Department
- Please reference Technician, Ft.McMurray in the subject line*
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 21 months ago