Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for a Journeyman Electrician (Overhead Crane Technician) for our Saskatchewan Service team, based out of our Regina, SK satellite office.
Must be qualified industrial electrician or eligible to work in the trade.
Must have 10,000 hours experience in overhead cranes.
Must have experience in electrical and mechanical work on overhead cranes.
Saskatchewan Wages: $34.00 - $36.00
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of overhead cranes
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, of overhead cranes
- Test overhead cranes and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators of overhead cranes
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators and electrical control systems of overhead cranes
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems of overhead cranes
- Complete repairs and installations of mechanical components of overhead cranes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume with references of all employers the past 10 years (please note all references will be contacted) to Konecranes Canada Inc.;
Attn: Human Resources
Confidential HR Fax: (905) 332.3516
Please reference Technician - SK in the subject line.
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 21 months ago